chapter - 4 ( meet ? )

Taehyung waited for jungkook to come. The waiter came to ask him what he wants but he denied saying he will order later.

He was nervous honestly. It was also his firsr time, he never went on a date. It's not that he didn't get proposals it's just he didn't liked anyone. Lili says it because his standards are really high but all he wanted was a person who genuinely wanted to be with him not just wanted to have his body and show him off to people.

He looked at the watch. It's been an hour. Why jungkook is coming.

____________________

Mrs Kim and jisung both were outside of Jungkook's office. Somehow they managed to get a appointment with Jungkook for ten minutes in the evening.

When they entered his cabin, they saw jungkook sitting on the sofa checking some papers. His secretary gestured them to sit.

They sat infront of jungkook. Both of them shivered seeing the aura around jungkook. After a minute jungkook finally look up, he looked at them through his glasses with a cold face.

Mrs Kim smiled Said " I am Kim sohe and this is my son jisung. "

Jungkook looked at his secretary who understood what he meant so she said " come to the point. Sir is busy. "

Mrs Kim nodded and said " Since you have decided to marry taehyung. You should know few things about him. Taehyung will hide these things to you about him but don't want you to feel betrayed. You are good person and your parents are so innocent. Taehyung is not the person he shows infront of people. "

She lowered her voice and said
" Taehyung had many affairs during middle school. He got pregnant many times but decided to abort. Many good Alpha's wanted to marry him but he rejected them all, he was so used to whoring around....."

Mrs Kim got cut by jungkook loudly smashing his laptop on the table.

His secretary immediately said " your time is up Mrs Kim. You should go now. "

" But..." She stopped when she saw jungkook was looking at her with an emotion she can't pinpoint.

" You are wrong about me and my parents. I am not a good person and my parents aren't innocent. " Said jungkook finally making Mrs Kim and jisung shocked. His voice is very deep and authoritative as he is giving an order rather than talking.

Jungkook checked his watch and stood up. " Your time is up" he said and went out of the room picking up his coat.

Mrs Kim and jisung stood up not understanding what just happened.

___________________

Taeyeon was coming back from a jwellery shop suddenly out of nowhere a car hit him making her fall and hit her head on over floor. The car which hit her run away. Few other cars stopped infront of her causing traffic. She sat on the ground holding her head. She felt dizzy tried to search for her bag.

Suddenly she felt someone lifting her. She tried to see the person's face but couldn't cause of her teary eyes.

When she opened her eyes again. she was in a hospital bed. A doctor was infront of her.

" How are you feeling now ? "  The doctor asked.

" My head is hurting little bit. " She answered.

" The wound in your head is not that deep. There are few miner scratches here and there. You will be fine in a week. "

" Thanks doctor. "

" Well you should thank the person who brought you here. He is waiting outside. " After the doctor went away a very young handsome boy came inside the room.

The boy bowed infront of her and introduced himself.

" I am Jeon jungkook. "

Taeyeon was unsure if it's the same jungkook. Seeing her face he said
" Yes I am the CEO of Jeon tech. I was going to meet taehyung but I saw you.
How are you feeling now? "

Taeyeon smiled and said  " I am not feeling any pain don't worry. Come sit here. Did you informed taehyung? " She asked.

" I informed him that I won't come but I didn't say anything about your accident. I don't know how he will react so it's better if you inform him. " Said jungkook.

Taeyeon could feel that jungkook is a cold person. He don't talk much. He was talking normally just because he didn't wanted taeyeon to feel disrespected.

" I won't ask why you want to marry my son. I just want to ask if you will keep him happy ? My son taehyung, he is a precious soul, I want him to be happy in life.
You won't make him cry right? You promise you won't leave him ? " Asked taeyeon holding Jungkook's right hand.

Jungkook took his other hand around her and said " I promise I will never leave him. "

Taeyeon felt relieved hearing jungkook. She said" I am so happy. I promise you will never regret your dicision. My tae is the best omega. He is good looking, caring, hardworking, he is the perfect omega everyone wants. "

" Sadly that's not what I heard from your sister in law. " Jungkook chuckled remembering her words.