Chapter 32 - all in due time

**LORENZO **
She stood there holding another knife in her hand while looking directly at my dad.

My dad was just as baffled as I was. How did she get here ? Did she plan all of this ? What the hell is going on ?

"You!" Exclaimed my dad as he held on  to his bleeding arm.

"Yes , me!" Said Alicìa  proudly. If it were in any sort of different circumstances  I would've wanted to fuck here right here and now but I guess we have to wait.

All in due time.

"I didn't expect you to be shocked Abramo" she said walking towards him. Her walk screamed power. She had a gun in her left hand  which I'd failed to notice earlier.

"You thought I wouldn't take your warning seriously  didn't you?" She asked.

What warning ?

"Well , I'm sorry that I did because you threatened the life of my husband and his men of course I had to intervene." She said.

"And now here I am " she ended her speech.

Dad couldn't get anything out his mouth. He kept on opening and closing it like a fish. He was definetly in shock.

"Alicìa,  what are you doing here? What warning did my dad give you?" I asked her.

She turned and looked at me.

"I'm sorry about your ear baby. But you  were not giving me a clean shot." She said and I just nodded in understanding still stuck in the daze of what  had just happened.

"S-s-so you think , you. Just one of you can destroy my great army. Are you insane girl?" He finally spoke.

"Let me get that for you , yeah ?" Said Alicìa  as she walked towards my dad who was backing away from her just as quickly  as she was walking towards him.

He fell to the ground but still tried to get away from Alicìa. "Stop Abramo,  I don't bite" she teased as she knelt down to his level and pulled out the knife.

He let out a piecing scream you'd think we were shooting a horror movie.

"Shhhhh , I'm sure it doesn't hurt that bad " said Alicìa  as she pressed two fingers down on his wound and that only caused him to scream even more.

"You stupid bitch,  you think you can do whatever you like because that foolish boy is beside you huh?" He yelled at her.

"My wife and I owned this Mafia before the both of you. You'll  never be ab-" but I couldn't take his yelling anymore. It was cold and he wasn't warming me up so I knocked him out cold.

"Get him to the van and take him to the warehouse.  Lock him up in a cell whilst he's  tided up to a chair. No food or water for him until I say so " I instructed my men and they nodded while picking up the unconscious  moron from the ground.

"The rest of you travel back home. We'll  have an official meet up the day after tomorrow " I added and every one began to disperse.

"Mario-" but he just nodded.

"Don't worry Capo. I'll work on it the moment I get back home." He replied and he too disappeared  from the scene.

Now it was just the two of us standing on the grounds of our one enemy.

"Care to explain what's  going  on here ?" I asked her and she just nodded.

"He messaged me on my phone. He told me how he  more than the numbers you'd bring. I know you thought you were gonna lay it down to him as a surprise attack but he already had news of you guys coming already. " She explained to me.

"That's why he had you cornered that one moment and he was counting on the fact that you would probably freeze up when you saw him face to face " she said the last part taking my  hand in hers.

"Alicìa  you could've been shot , or you could've gotten yourself killed out there" I tried to scold her but she just came up to me and pecked my lips.

"I'm so sorry Papi. It won't happen again" she whispered and  that instantly got me a bonner.

The fact that her entrace was sexy , her walk , her talk , her whisper , her lips and even herself was sexy didn't help my case one bit.

"You are okay right?" She asked looking at me worriedly.

"I am okay babygirl" I said while my hands rested on both sides of her hips and guided her body to fell my bulge.

"But I don't  think we're  okay down there" I said softly to her.

She looked at me straight in the eye before fisting an amount of my shirt in her hand and pulling me down for a kiss.

It was long  , passionate and definetly heated giving me a message I wasn't exactly sure of thus confirmation  was need. 

"Baby , we can always wait. We have all the time in the world for this."  I said pulling away and holding her by the waist.

"What if all  that time in the world came down to this very moment ?" She asked me while looking at me straight in the eye with no compromise.

"Are you sure Alicìa?" I asked one more time.

"More than anything Lorenzo. I'm so sure about this because I love you" those three words made my heart stop and my mind go blank.

Everything in the world seemed to go in slow motion. My mind blew up. I couldn't  think or speak and I couldn't believe it either.

"Say that again Alicìa " I said to her and she blushed whilst lowering her head to look downwards.

I rested my thumb below her chin and made her look at me.

"Say. That. Again" I said looking at her.

Her eyes held nothing but honesty. I could see the love she had for me in them.

"Alicìa " I said and she just chuckled before she held my arm.

"I love you Lorenzo Josiah Rivera. I love you" she repeated again.

My heart was racing and the only thing I could think of doing was connecting out lips.

I lifted her up so that her legs were wrapped around my torso whilst I held her in place.

I kissed her as if this was the last kiss I would ever give her.

I kissed her like it was the first time I had ever done it.

I kissed her like my life depended on this one last kiss.

I wanted to feel each and every bit of her that I'd never felt before.

Pulling apart for air. I kept her legs around me not wanting her to touch the ground. "You know what Mrs Rivera?" I said to her.

"What!" She said in a soft  voice.

"That's all I've been meaning to say ever since I saw you." I told her honestly.

"I've been meaning to tell you this ever since the moment I first saw you back at your father's  house. All I've been meaning to tell you is that Alicìa Rivera , I love you. I will always  love you even when death does us apart." I said to her. 

"I love you so desperately the thought of loosing you leaves the wrong kind of goosebumps on my skin."  I confessed to her.

"I love you"

**********************

Santa is at your door step
Merry Christmas  lovely readers
Enjoy your holidays with a good book , good spot and some coffee