The Royal Twins

"What took you so long?" Jay asked. One arm was covering his face as he leaned against his seat. He was exhausted; sleeping in the dungeon was not comforting, especially when chains burned one's wrists.

Eleanor stood beside him, leaning against the wall with her arms folded across her chest, "if you haven't noticed, the god we found is annoying." She said, staring at Jasmine, seated across from them and listening to Thanatos chatting about something. "So what happened?" She asked, turning her gaze down at Jay.

Since Laura went into labour, Jay, Eleanor, Jasmine, Isaac and Thanatos were asked to be in the waiting room, which was surprising, guessing the meeting was still ongoing. "Rebekah got hold of Hades' blood, and she has managed to create bullets that can kill vampires and harm werewolves," Jay said, still having his face covered.

Isaac walked towards them, "that means we have no time." He said, taking a seat next to Jay. "Eleanor, can you find a way to counteract the bullets?" He asked, leaning forward to glance at Eleanor.

She shrugged, "I need to get my hands on one of the bullets, then see what I can do, and I will a divine being blood."

"Lucky for us, we have one willing to help," Isaac said, leaning back against his seat. "Who would have thought this would happen?" He muttered.

Jay sighed, finally lowering his arm from his face and staring at the ceiling, "Laura is a mother and shouldn't be worried about these things, but she has no choice. She must remove the threat if she wants her children to live happy lives."

"Luna," Eleanor whispered.

Doors opened, gaining everyone's attention as Maxim stormed and glared at Isaac, "You should be dead!" He hissed, flashing his fangs as his eyes turned red. He stalked towards Isaac, who stood up to say something, but Maxim punched him with one hand and grabbed his shirt. "Tell me the truth, was it you who poisoned the vampires five years ago?" He asked, pulling him close to his face.

"Maxim--"

"Tell me!"

"Leave him alone!" Jasmine yelled, running towards them, but Eleanor stepped in and stopped her sister from getting closer.

"Did you poison the blood with your little witchy friends?" Maxim spat.

Isaac glared into Maxim's angry red eyes, "Yes, I was involved." He said, and Maxim punched him with his left wrist.

"Maxim, stop that!" Alexandra's voice echoed in the room, and she pulled Maxim off Isaac and grabbed Maxim's left wrist, "you hurt bad enough, so don't use your wrist as a fist!" She said.

"People, calm down; this isn't the time for violence." Thanatos sang, walking into the centre of the crowd with a wide grin. "Tonight twins are being born, and dwelling in the past isn't a good video for those girls. So why don't you take deep breaths and save the troubles for later days." He said and clapped his hands once.

Maxim sneered at Thanatos, "Who do you think you are?" He asked, roughing, pulling his left arm away from Alexandra, who glared at him.

"Oh, forgive me," Thanatos said, placing his hand on his lips and smiling, then glanced at Maxim. "I am Thanatos, God of Death, and poor souls have many deaths only to laugh at it in the face. Oh, I can't wait for you to be dead." He laughed.

"You're sure cheerful to be dead," Alexandra muttered, furrowing her brows in confusion.

"I'm already dead," Maxim sneered, glaring at this man before him, who called himself dead.

Thanatos winked at him, "Indeed you are, but your soul is an interesting artefact." Maxim sneered, then stormed away with Alexandra following closely behind, passing a confused Sean.