ONE: Moving Trucks.

"Anger "

Pov: Lee Y/n 🌥️

"And finally done!" I said, a smile on my face, as I watched the newly decorated cake, business was slow these days but I guess it's gradually picking up.

This cake itself is worth $2000 enough for the last piece the debtors will take hopefully. I still have $10,000 more. But baby steps baby steps.

Sighing, I quickly wrapped a ribbon around the cake box after putting it in its box. The delivery guy is our today because well. Um i couldn't pay him.

He was asking for $5000 and i barely have $100.

Getting into my car, which seems like it's a thousand years old, I started it.

"C'mon!" I yelled hearing the engine started and die down, before trying again, "c'mon c'mon c'mon" i mumbled, as the engine started.

Smiling, I drove to the address, knocking, the door opened. And the owner shocked me. It's my ex. Marcus.

"Hey. Marcus." I said softly, He smiled, "Y/n oh did my girlfriend order from you huh?' he asked. He's mocking me.

It's been 5 months since me and Marcus broke up because apparently, I'm a crybaby? He's not wrong. I am. I just- I just love with my heart alright.

He cheated on me btw. Yes that's the first thing I should've said.

He smiled. "You wanna come in, don't worry it's free" he said. The sentence hit my heart. He didn't have to be mean about it.

"No um I'll just take my cash please" I said, a small smile on my face as I fixed my glasses looking down.

Marcus' girlfriend came to the door, her shorts that can be called panties.

I smiled at her, rolling her eyes she handed me $500 dollars.

"Um..the cakes $2000 actually" I said, making Marcus' eyes widen as he looked at his girlfriend.

In no time they started arguing, as I watched them. Sighing, I took the money. "Um you can pay later' I said rushing out in my car from there.

So yeah. Hi. I'm Lee Y/n and my life's a mess. Cause ya know it's normal for a girl to see her ex and his new girlfriend fight.

"I need a drink" i mumbled, looking up at the road, only to see a black Porsche screech right at me. Screaming I turned the car.

As the car came to a halt. "SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled, getting out. Before the owner of the other car got out.

"Are you fucking blind woman?" His voice spoke. Calm yet threatening. Kinda hot.

"EXCUSE ME?!?" I yelled before he sighed, removing his glasses. His eyes now on full display.

Brown. Oh my god. My heart. I think I'm having a heart attack. Why is he so handsome.

No! Main probelm.
He's an asshole. Car. Yes.

"Look ma'am. I'm sorry alright? Stop being dramatic" he said, opening his car door.

"Are you?!? Huh?!? You could've killed me!" I yelled, as he rolled his eyes, sitting in his car.

"No you sick son of a bitch! I'm gonna sue you!" I yelled, as I heard him chuckled before the car pulled away.

"Asshole!" I yelled, getting back in my car. And driving it home. Slamming the door shut, I was greeted by my bestfriend. Jennie.

"Damn gurl, looks like you- had a rough ride" she said, holding a wine bottle.

"Hey Jen" I said, opening the door and letting her inside.

"So~ tell me what happened why so-" she eyed me up and down, as I rolled my eyes.

"Some asshole was driving like a maniac. He would've killed me." I said, fluffing my hair.

"Damn gurl. I would've killed him" she said, pouring us wine. "You okay tho right?" She said, checking me for injuries.

"Yeah..but I saw Marcus. Apparently his girlfriend order a $2000 cake from me. And I couldn't pay the delivery jerk so he left so I had to go give the cake and then she gave me $500 and they started fight-" i spoke really quickly, before Jennie grabbed me.

"Breathe in." She said, calming me. "Breathe out" she said. As I followed.

Giving me my inhaler, she smiled, as I used it, sighing at my breath calming.

Yeah. I have asthma, ever since my mother died, I had panic attacks and one thing led to another and i just got really sick and now I have this.

I'm really messed up.

"So who's this chick? Want me to beat her up?" Jennie asked, as I smiled. "No..ofcourse not." I said, sitting and taking a sip of my wine.

"Look at me. An asthmatic woman, who's lonely and in debt having a glass of wine " I said, banging my head on the table.

"Looks like you have a new neighbour" Jennie suddenly said, making me look up. To see her standing at the window, munching on strawberries.

I walked up. Opening my blinds completely.

"That house has been locked for a while." I said, looking at the movers, before my eyes widened.

"THIS ASSHOLE MOVED NEXT TO ME?!?"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
🩷: how's the first chapter?

You like strawberries? 🍓 Dalgiiii~

Until next time ~
-Ava <3