FOURTEEN: Busan.

"it's her."

RECAP:

-Drying his hair, with a towel, he looked directly at you. Your heartbeat increasing S you stared at the droplets that slipped down his abs.

Her breathing grew rapidly. She needed her inhaler. She took her inhaler, using it and catching her breath. Her cheeks pink, as she looked away. He smiled. Looking down and looking back up.

She got up, hurrily walking to exit the room, before she was pulled back and pinned to the wall. Her hands either side of her head.

"Where are you off to princess?" He asked in a deep voice, she gulped. "K-kitchen" she  mentally slapped herself for stuttering.

"Why? If your hungry, I can fill your stomach."
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Eyes holding every type of glance of eachother, their breathes so close due to their faces. Jungkooks hands slipped from her hand to her waist. As he pulled her closer.

"I-i um i-i" she sttuttered, as he smiled,
"Do I make you nervous princess?" He asked, making her look up at him, before he caressed her waist gently. Comforting her.

She gulped, as the doorbell rang, interrupting them. He smiled, before walking to answer it.

Changing on his way, he's very skilled, and leaving y/n, with her breathing fast and her heart beating like a drum.

After 15 minutes, Jungkook came upstairs. Y/n watched, as he packed his bag with diffrent clothes, and suits. Organising neatly.

"Where are you going? Why are you packing?" She asked, finally gaining the courage to talk to him again.

"Busan. I'll be back in 2 weeks, Jimin will stay here with-"

"I'm coming with you." She said, making him look up at her.

"Absolutely not." He said.

"I'm not asking. I'm telling you."
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Pov: Lee Y/n 🌥️

I sat in the backseat, as music played on the radio of the big Mercedes. I stared at the driver, Jungkook ofcourse. One hand on the wheel. His sunglasses on his nose, as his tattooed hand on display.

He looked at me through the mirror, as I quickly looked away, making him let out a chuckle. My cheeks grew red with embarassment.

Busan is Jungkooks hometown, it's where he grew up, Taehyung told me that he hasn't been here since the wedding incident with Lia.

What if he run into her? My heart feared that. And something kept telling me we would. Stopping at the mansion.

I looked at it, it was beautiful, Taehyung told me it was Jungkooks childhood home.

Walking in, I struggled to pick up my bags, well we were here for two weeks so I came prepared. I groaned, and the bag became light. Did my clothes fall out?.

Nope. Worse,
Jungkook carried it.

But. I smiled at him, walking inside with it.

Should've kissed him that day.
_-_-_-_
"Alright we got Bi-hans adresss" Yoongi oppa said, as I watched them. Discuss and argue.

Getting bored of them being all worky, I walked around the mansion, until I came across a wooden black door around the corner. Without thinking much

I entered in. Only to see pictures of Jungkook and Lia, even Jungkook with his parents. Some earrings placed on the table, a picture of Lia kissing Jungkook.

I walked to the table, and found letters from Jungkook to Lia, I didn't want to read them cause I knew I would regret it. But i couldn't help myself. Curiosity took the best of me.

Dear Lia,
I can't wait for our marriage, it's the best thing happening in my life, i wanted to leave you this letter cause im trying to be kinda old romantic ya know? I love you alot. And I know I know what a letter without a gift? So here are some chocolates, also- I love you. Please keep loving me hahhahaha, i can't wait to see you in white. In 3 days. You'll be all mine.
- Your Jungkook,

Ps. I love you more hahahah

My heart clenched, it felt like I couldnt take the sight of it. I gulped back whatever I felt, and picked up a frame, with Jungkook, with his mother in the centre and Lia on the other.

I stared at the picture, before I heard a deep voice.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_-_-
💗: this is why you shouldn't snoop around kids.

Until next time~
-Ava <3