EPILOGUE

"A Fresh Start"

Jungkook sighed, putting more flowers on y/ns mother's grave. The guilt ate him up everyday. Everytime he looked at y/n. Y/n. Knew and she also knew she had to give him some time. And give herself some time as well.

Eventually they got married, on the beach Jungkook first took her too. And they were happiest they could every be.

The others?

Jimin ended up catching Jungkooks father, and sold him to the police for 10 million. Which he split between him and Taehyung.

Jennie and Yoongi finally got together, and bought 3 dogs and 3 cats. Weird but cute.

Lisa ended up becoming a cop, trying to find actual gangsters.

And jisoo? She ended up getting a crush on Jin, will she pursue it? Maybe?
_-_-_-_
Pov: Lee Y/n 🌥️

I smiled at him, as we walked hand in hand at the beach. "So. What now Mr Jeon?" I asked, as he turned, facing me and walking backwards.

The breeze was hitting our faces, as we looked at each other like fools. He kissed my engagement ring, before pulling me to him.

"Now we make lots of babies" he said, as I laughed before pushing him into the water.

He laughed getting up and pulling me along with him.

I laughed and giggled, as he drenched me.

Some people can call me crazy, some can call me insane.

But that wouldn't change the fact,

That I was in love with a villain. And he. Would do anything for me.

Jk: ofcourse I would.

_-_-_-___--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_
💗: THATS IT! IT ENDED.

- I really hope the ending made sense. For an explanation:

Jungkook didn't know, the woman he was assigned with Diego was Y/ns mother.

His father fabricated the story, and knew the more angry he made his son, the more determined he would be.

Jungkook never actually killed Y/ns mother's he just helped and organised the team to find them.

Later on when he met y/n. She knew who he was. And later found out the actual story, he went to his father raging and killing Hwang.

His dad got an alert and decided to exclude him. And ya know he decided to take y/n. And ruin everything.

Jungkook now has his own empire. So we're good lmao. So don't blame Jeon.

Any other questions? Just ask here!
I'm so sorry for making this story a bit complicated the next one will be more clear and sweet trust me!

I love you, thank you for supporting this book!

Until next time <3
-Ava ~