SIX: Past.

"opening up"

RECAP:

-

Taking her inhaler, from the desk. Hwang put it under his feet smashing it ifront of her as she begged for it. Suddenly grabbing her jaw, he stared at her face.

"I hope this makes you realise, how dumb and pathetic you are and how Im not a person to take bullshit."He said, laughing before slamming her on the floor. Causing her head to bleed.

The broken glass, scratching her cheek and lip.

She lay there, as she watched them walk out, tears flowing from her eyes, as she kept gasping for breath.

Until everything went black.
__-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

"That's all you do these past few days Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, like hellooo your a mafia you can die-" "what the hell are you saying" I said interrupting Jimin.

Sighing, I looked out the window. My hyungs insisted today we came out for lunch because apparently I've been way too closed off and way too careful.

Golly, I don't want to die.

Y/n. Ever since that day, we've met eachother outside our houses, weve talked but not much. I like her, she's a good kid.

I had Hyunjin run information for me. Apparently she's 22. I'm 5 years older than her. She has a bakery and has a very hot aunt I must say.

Although Its not the aunt I'm interested in.

I think it's safe to say that. Me and y/n are friends. Or ya know proper neighbours.

And I'd be lying if I say, I haven't been thinking about her, I mean no right? Weve just met, and plus she's not my main priority. Right now. I need to find a way how to get the Russians of my back.

The Russian mafia is the worst, and they're all assholes. Whatever. My team is working on it. And that's enough for me.

"Helloooo Earth to Jungkook?" I heard Him hyung say, as I looked up at him.

"Where's your head man?" Hobi hyung asked, as I just shook my head, eating my cake.

Somehow, I had this uneasy feeling that something was wrong. But I discarded it. As we ate and head home.
_-_-_.

I got out of the car as Hyunjin followed me. The lights to Y/ns house were off. That's strange, it was 10:40pm. She's usually home by 8.

"Hyunjin?" I called out to him, as he attended. "Try calling Yoongi Hyung. And tell him to call Jennie. Find out where y/n is for me" I said, heading inside.

Why was I caring? Honestly I don't know.
_-_-_-_-_

"SIR!" Hyunjin yelled, as I looked up from my computer. "Ms Lee was taken to the hospital" he said, making me freeze.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The sound of people laughing,chattering and some crying, monitors beeping.

And then the sudden sound of a door slam occured, revealing a very heavily breathing Jungkook. And a frantic Hyunjin behind him.

Y/n, who was getting her soup fed by Jisoo, turned to look at Jungkook, she was now surprised.

"Jaemin- what are you-" he interrupted her. By walking towards her, observing her face, as she looked away, conscious of how she looked, due to her cuts and bruises.

Jisoo, suddenly grabbing Jennie hand, smiled cheekily, before dragging her and pushing Hyunjin out locking the door behind them.

"Jaemin (JK) what are you doing here? How did you know I was here?" She asked, wanting to know what the hell he was doing here.

"Who did this to you?"

She just stared at him blankly, "it happened i slipped-"

"This just doesn't happen. Y/n, don't bullshit me."

She looked down, as the past incidents flashed in her mind. Tears gatherinb In her eyes as she played with her fingers.

Placing his hand on her chin, he made her look at him, his eyes softening at the sight of hers filled with tears.

"Tell me who did this to you Sunshine."

"I-im I'm.." she sighed, not being able to speak.

Taking a seat infront of her, on her bed, he looked at her before holding her hand.

"We were a happy family, me my dad and my mom. We had everything we needed.."

-5 years ago-

"Please! Please!" Her father begged on his knees, as Y/n stood in her mother's arms, as the men trashed the place.

"I told you Lee. No money. No honey" Hwang said, laughing.

Suddenly, the men marched towards y/ns mother dragging her away, as y/n clinged onto her mother, only to be pulled away and thrown by one of the other men.

"EOMMA!"
_-_-_-_

"They shot my mother Jaemin (JK)" y/n said, before completely breaking down, looking left and right, Jungkook tried to control the urge but eventually gave in, pulling her onto his lap and burying her head into his neck. As she sobbed and cried.

"Appa couldn't handle it. So he passed away" she said, sniffing in between. "Hwang kept pestering me, so halmoni (grandma) helped me build up a bakery to help for money, but they still need 50,000 more" she sniffed.

"Appa took the money for my savings Jaemin (JK) for my education, and i couldn't even do that" she said, hugging Jungkook tighter, and crying into his chest.

"So they came into my shop today and demanded the whole amount by tomorrow, they trashed the whole place and...I don't have money Jaemin (JK).." She said, crying harder.

With every tear that fell.
Every word that he heard.
His anger. Fueled
Like wood to a fire.

"I'll handle it."
_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-
💗: 😞 sed.
"Who did this to you?" Nsnsnsnsbsnns

How was your new years btw?

Until next time <3
-Ava