TWENTY: The Last Breath.

"I love you Y/n."

• RECAP:

~
"Won't you like to tell her something before I ya know" Mr Jeon chuckled. As Jungkook kept quiet. Tell me what?

"Tsk tsk tsk, oh precious Ms Lee. Ever wondered who was behind that mask who killed your mother?" He said, untying the ropes that kept me to the chair, as if that information would kill me itself.

Before my eyes widened, realising what he meant

"No.." I said. As Jungkook yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?'

And suddenly, he shot him.

He shot Jungkook...
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Blood spilled out as Jungkoo coughed out, falling to the floor, y/n ran to him, taking his head on her lap. "N-no no no" she mumbled, as he looked up at her. A smile on his face.

"I-im so sorry y/n." Jungkook said, a tear falling from his eyes. "Shut up keep your breath" he said, as he smiled.

"I'm sorry y/n. I recognised you the second you bumped into my car. I liked you. And then I realised why your dad what he did. Thats t-the d-day I came to my dad." He coughed out more blood. Making y/n cry out.

"My father told me, that your father betrayed him, and in the mafia community, b-betrayal is the worst. And that's why I...I'm sorry y/n. I betrayed you too." He said.

"Diego. I was his assistant. I helped him
I did." He said, as y/n kept crying, she felt helpless.

Jungkook coughed, "I'm sorry for lying y/n. I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for making everything up and hurting you."  He said, before he looked down at his stomach which kept bleeding.

"St-stop this jungkook no please" she kept crying. "HELP!" she yelled but no one heard her, he looked up at her smiling. "I didn't know it was your mother y/n, until you told me. And I met Hwang."

"I can't let you die.." she said, even though she had guilt in her heart, she couldn't. It wasn't Jungkooks fault.

"I'm sorry y/n. I was a jerk and i can't give you anything. I took everything away, and god punished me by taking my mother away.I'm sorry y/n" he said. As she kept crying. His blood, on her white dress. As he closed his eyes.

"I love you y/n.."
_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_--_-_

Pov: Lee Y/n 🌥️

It's been 2 weeks since Jungkook was moved to the hospital. That night gave me terrors I couldn't imagine of.

I forgive him. Yes some might say how can you? But I did. He didn't know what he was doing. And he's suffered enough just like me. I don't blame him, he didn't know it was my mother.

That day, i visited my mother's grave telling her everything. And somehow my heart got peace.

Currently, I was running to Jungkooks hospital room. He had woken up. And i wanted to see him. Bursting through the door. I realised everyone was in there.

Jungkook got up immediately, running and hugging me, panicking the nurses. But he didn't care, he just hugged me tight. As I hugged back. He pulled away.

I smiled. "I forgive you." I said, as he laughed, tears gathering in his eyes. As he pulled me in for a kiss. As I kissed back.
_-_-_-_-__-_-__--__-_-_-_--__-_--_-_-_-_-_
💗: man. Does it make sense? Or did i ruin it?

Until next time <3
-Ava