NINETEEN: Mr Jeon.

"Psychopathic."

• RECAP:

But suddenly, we heard Jimin.

"BOMB THERES A BOMB IN OUR CAR!"

We heard a large noise, and then everything went black.
_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__-_-

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

All I could hear was this high pitched ring, and my head was warm. Touching it I realised I was bleeding, slowly I sat up, completely opening my eyes.

My head hurt like hell, but all I could think about was y/n. "Y-y/n.." I managed to get out, turning my head to look at her. Until I heard a scream.

"JUNGKOOK!" she yelled, as I saw a very elderly man. And...Hyunjin?!?? Pushing her into a black cadillac. Gathering all my strength forgetting everyone and everything I ran after the moving car.

"Y/n!" I was scremaing her name. And running after the car like a madman. But I was too slow. And too late, I had to stop knowing i couldn't catch up.

"FUCK!" I yelled, realising what had just happened. And what I had to do.

Anger building me. I watched as the car moved out of sight.
_-_--_

"They mustve thought we were gonna leave. So they placed the bomb in the car so they could watch us die but. It went side ways and the took y/n." Namjoon hyung said.

"Assholes!" Jennie cried, as Yoongi Hyung wiper her tears. I was sitting completely silent.

The anger and the frustration, the way the pushed her in the car, Hyunjin betrayed me. , the fear and tears in her eyes. Picking up a vase i smashed in on the wall. Catching everyone off guard.

I wanted her. And i wanted her now. Taking my leather coat, and loading my gun I walked out the door, ignoring calls for me by my brothers.

I lit a cigarette to ease my anger. No one takes y/n for me. And I'm not gonna waste time, sitting around.

I'm getting y/n back.

And i don't give two fucks if I die.
_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-

Pov: Lee Y/n 🌥️

Eventually i stopped crying. I knew Jungkook would come for me. I groaned and grunted, trying to free myself form the chair. These jerks had tied me to it, but then I heard a voice.

"I see my son's choice is feisty hm?" He said, as I turned my head. Jungkooks father...I thought he was unwell.

"Mmm Ms Lee Y/n. I'm Mr Jeon. Your boyfriends father. And I am here to tell you a story." He said, as I rolled my eyes, he sat infront of me. Lighting a cigar. As I watched him blow a puff of Air.

"Your father, was in great debt princess so he came to me for help. Ofcourse like the good person I am. I helped him. But it was so sad that he couldn't pay his bills back!" He spat, slightly raising his tone. My tears started spilling at the mention of my father.

"So. I sent. Hwang. He was doing his job, but your father was starting to act a bit over his pay grade and ya know, no money no honey?" He said, suddenly grabbing my jaw.

"So I killed her."

"YOUR A MONSTER!" I yelled. As he laughed. "How old were you when it happened darling?" He asked suddenly as I looked at him. "S-seventeen" i sttuttered as he laughed.

"After your father died. I ordered Hwang to keep serving you. Who's also the father of. Hyunjin. He kept an eye on my son since, I came to know my son was meeting you and i didn't know if you were going to poison him but guess you just wanted to bed him." He said trailing off.

"That's not true I love him!" I yelled back, making him laugh. "And where is he now?" He asked.

"Here." A deep voice answered, as we turned to look at the person. Jungkook he came for me
He was drenched in blood. His hands red. Splatters of blood on his body.

Mr Jeon laughed, before signalling his men to charge at him, fighting everyone. Single handley, Jungkook jumped on Hyunjin.

Stabbing him in the neck. As I stared at him, my heart beating fast, walking up to his dad, he aimed his gun at him.

But his father was quicker. He aimed his gun at me.

"Drop the gun son. You know you don't want this" he said. Jungkook breathing heavily and his eyes meeting mine.

"Let her go." He said, gritting his teeth. As I closed my eyes, not knowing what's coming next.

"Won't you like to tell her something before I ya know" Mr Jeon chuckled. As Jungkook kept quiet. Tell me what?

"Tsk tsk tsk, oh precious Ms Lee. Ever wondered who was behind that mask who killed your mother?" He said, untying the ropes that kept me to the chair, as if that information would kill me itself.

Before my eyes widened, realising what he meant

"No.." I said. As Jungkook yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?'

And suddenly, he shot him.

He shot Jungkook...
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-