EIGHT: His Jealousy.

"two ice-creams?"

•Recap:

-It was like a moment out of a fairytale. I held her tightly in my arms, staring at her face, our bodies wet from the water, as she continued laughing.

I laughed, looking at her laugh.

It's crazy how much this woman fills my heart.

And maybe it's time I admit.

I'm falling for her.
_-_--_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-

Pov: ???

"Looks like Jungkooks got a new chick huh?" I said, making my men snicker and laugh. "Find out who she is and get me her whereabouts." I said ordering them as they got to work.

You've pissed me off for a long time Jeon. Now I'm gonna push you right where your weakest.

Be ready. I'm fucking coming for you
_-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Pov: Lee Y/n 🌥️

"No way" Jennie said, her eyes wide when I told her about mine and Jaemin (JK) time at the beach. If I'm being honest. I smiled and laughed freely after a very long time.

Jaemin brings a certain glow out in me. And I love how I am with him. Recently, he also helped me build up the bakery and advertise it. Ever since then, customers have been flowing in.

Although I felt guilty, he knew so he told me that when I earn enough, I can pay him back. He said that very hesitantly. But i still will do it.

Smiling to myself, As Jennie continued blabbering about how Jaemin may have a crush on me. Wait. What?!?

"What? Are you insane?" I asked her, As Lisa snickered. "Hah! That's what it is! I mean which boy will just help like that?" She said, as I looked at her.

If I'm being honest, if Jaemin told me he liked me. I would be over the moon. Why? LOOK AT HIM, HES A FRICKIN ANGEL.

"Nah he doesn't stop" i said, as they shut up. "Anyways. These are some damn good cookies" jisoo said, munching as I smiled.

The door bell of our bakery chimed, as another customer entered.

"Excuse me Hi- i-" he paused, as I looked at him. oh my god. No way.

"Bi Han?!?"
"Y/N?!?"
_-__-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Laughter echoed through the street, As Bi-Han walked Y/n to her house.

Bi-Han was y/ns childhood friend, who stayed by her side after her mother's death, but due to the way her mom passed Bi-hans parents didn't want him in a situation like that.

And obviously, As years passed y/n understood. Which is one particular reason she respects Bi-han.

He asked her out for icecream. Which she hesitated, but he had already bought them before she could deny.

She felt weird. Since she usually does these or has been doing these mini things with Jaemin (JK) for a long time. But she didn't mind.

"Man um I'm still sorry because of my parents and all i-"

"Oh um you know it's alright. I wouldn't want my kid in a situation like that ever trust me" she smiled, as he laughed. Taking another bite of his icecream.

"Um this is me" y/n said, as he smiled. "Same house huh?" He asked, as she awkwardly nodded. "It's been a while since I've been in this neighbourhood." He laughed.

Both standing in silence for a while, they smiled at eachother. "So um y/n-"

"Who the hell are you?" A voice interrupted them.

"Jaemin hi-"
_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

Who tf is he? I was coming home from work, I bought Y/n brownies and corndogs, so that maybe we could have a movie night cause why not?

I had made up my mind. I wanted to tell y/n about my real identity today. I wasn't Han Jaemin. I was fucking Jeon Jungkook.

And then. I saw this asshole. Being all giggle. 2 ice creams. Oh hell no. She only does that with me. Why did he buy her icecream.

Gripping the plastic bag. I walked faster towards them. "Who the hell are you?" I said, as y/n awkwardly laughed. "Jaemin hi-" she said. Looking back at the asshole.

"Um Bi-Han. This is my friend and neighbour, Han Jaemin" she smiled.

Looking at her smile my anger faded away.

"Nice to meet you" Liwan said, forwarding his hand. As I shook it. "Nice to meet you Li-wan." I said.

"It actually bi-ha-"
"Did I ask?" I said, which must've caught him off guard. He awkwardly laugh.

"Okay um this is my signal. Bye y/n, I'll see you later?" He said, as she smiled at him leaving.

Before turning to me. "What the hell happened?" She asked. As I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing. I don't like him" I said. As she sighed. "Ay! You got corndogs!" She said. Her eyes lighting up.

Suck it Liwan.

I smiled, walking her inside the apartment.

I was gonna tell her everything. And I will. I want to hear my name come out of her mouth. I want my name to be the only thing her mind focuses on. I want her to scream my name, so everyone knows she belongs to me and me alone.

I want her to be mine. But first. She needed to know the real me.

The bat-shit crazy me.

"Y/n. I-" suddenly the power cut out. Grabbing y/n in a flash she helped at my sudden gesture.

"Jaemin-"

"Shush. Someone's in the house.".
_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-
💗: so um- I messed up big time. I completely forgot that Jungkook was undercover as Jaemin and Y/n didn't know that. So I accidentally, used 'Jungkook' for y/ns thoughts and when she talks to Jungkook instead of saying Jaemin. (Cause ya know she doesn't know he's Jeon Jungkook)

Jaemin and Jungkook are the same person. Jaemin is the undercover name for Jungkook, since he's a mafia and can't share confidential information. (If you know what I mean)

I'm so sorry for this whole confusion, i try to keep my fanfictions/imagines/ stories really simple. And I messed up big time with this one. I'm really sorry, if this ruins the story for some of you. But dw, cause from here. Everything will be addressed as Jungkook. I'm really sorry.

My sincere Apologies,
-Ava <3