EIGHTEEN: Scratches.

"gasps THEY FU-"

RECAP:
Pulling away from her lips, he smiled, putting her hair behind her ear. "I love you y/n" he said, making her giggle.

"I love you more Jungkook." She said, before hugging him tightly.

"Mine." He mumbled, into her neck.
_-_-_-__-_-_-_--_-_-_-__--_--_-_-__--_-_-_-_

As Y/n slept, Jungkook sat on his office burning each and everything related to his past. Turning everything to ash and throwing it all away, he didn't feel any emotion. All he felt was love towards y/n. And the growing urge of killing anyone who comes in his way.

Opening a big box, he took out newly framed photos of him and y/n that they took at the beach. and at their first dinner together. Where he gave her white roses. And re-decorated the room.

With pictures of her, his mother and his six chaotic brothers.

Evrything felt right. He didn't have space for bullshit in his life. He knew he should've done this a long time ago. But he was scared to. But now with y/n. He's unstoppable.

It was currently 10:30am, as Jungkook was working out in his gym, Jimin approached him, "waaaassssup" he said, laughing that they finally caught Bi-han, "so what did you do last night?" Jimin asked, making Jungkook chuckle, "i did something very important" he said, smiling to himself.

Taking off his shirt, he wiped himself with a towel, as jimins eyes grew wide, seeing the scratches on his back. "Man- how did you get those kook-" he asked but then paused.

Jungkook on the other hand rolled his eyes at was coming. "OH MY GOSH YOU TWO FU-"

"What's going on?" Taehyung said, his hands in his pockets. "THESE TWO- ME I-"

Jungkook sighed. "I made y/n mine. And gave myself to her." He simply said. Taehyungs eyes went wide. "WAIT BUT YOU DIDNT EVEN WITH LIA-" he fainted.

Jungkook chuckled to himself, walking downstairs, to see y/n, in his shirt, making breakfast, he backhugged her. As she smiled. "Your sweaty I can feel it" she said.

" 'i can feel it' reminds me of last night" he said, earning a smack from y/n. He turned around, and her eyes fell on his back. "Oh my gosh- did i-"

She said, as he smiled. "I love them. I would get them tattooed honestly, but then I would lose the fun of it" he said, making her blush like a tomato.

He walked up to her, before kissing her entire face. She laughed, pushing him. And walking away, as he smacked her butt. Making her gasp. He just smiled, leaning on the counter.

"I need some milk honestly" Jimin said, trying to gulp down the fact that the couple he has shipped for the past few months were finally dating. And even SHSJSJSJ

"Why you dad didn't return with any?" Jin said, his windshield wiper laugh, echoing through the mansion.

Y/n laughed at the joke, Jungkook made his way down the stairs after his shower, picking a seat next to y/n. As they all sat and ate.

"So, should we go out somewhere?" Jisoo asked.

Yup! Y/ns girls were finally back in town, for their own safety Jungkook advised them to stay away until bi-han was put away which they did ofcourse.

"How about an Amusement park?" Jennie added, as Yoongi smiled. "I would love to." He said, making everyone stare at his odd behaviour.

"Yay!" Y/n clapped her hands, as they quickly finished breakfast, getting ready for the theme park.
_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__--__-_-_-_--_--_-_-_

Pov: Lee Y/n 🌥️

Taking a breath of fresh air, i smiled, we decided for a snack break before we started our journey on the rides.

Eating my strawberry, I stared at Jungkook, I couldn't believe he was mine now. He loved me. The though of it brings a smile to my face.

He looked at me, as I looked away, he smiled, before laying his head on my lap. "Your very pretty Ms lee" he said, kissing my hand. As I laughed.

"Screw you Jeon" I said, flustered, a pink blush coating my cheeks. "You did" he laughed, as I smacked his chest. Picking himself up a little he gave me a peck.

But suddenly, we heard Jimin.

"BOMB THERES A BOMB IN OUR CAR!"

We heard a large noise, and then everything went black.
_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__-_-