TEN: The Real Him.

"he has a past too."

• RECAP:

-"J-jaemin your hurting me" I said, as he snickered. "My Name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." He said, before he let go of me.

I knew who Jeon Jungkook was, he was the youngest son of the Italian Mafia Jeon Jay. Who didn't know about him? Everyone is terrified of him.

I fell to my knees as I cried. I was back there again. Around the kind of people that are responsible for the death of my parents and just like before I was helpless.

I knew that if I did go out. I would get killed. And Jaemin, I mean Jungkook is my safe place. No no no no please.

I just kept crying, as he walked out to another room.

This is hell.

How did everything change this way?
_-_-_-_-__--_-_-___--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

"and here, we'll attack from here, tomorrow at the gala." I said, pointing to the place on the map with my marker.

Taking off my glasses, i pressed the bridge of my nose together, my head is fucking splitting.

Ever since, i told Y/n about everything. She hasn't been eating nor talking. And yes it's been 2 days.

Why did i react with her like that? I slapped myself multiple times with that question. I just lost it.

Groaning I sat back down. Ya know what? She needs to get used to this side of me. She can't be like this when I'm literally saving her ass.

"Go easy on her." Jin hyung said, as I looked away. "She needs to get hardened up. Or she won't last a day." I said, simply whole gathering my paper.

"I know you love her" he suddenly said as I looked at him. "There's nothing like love for a mafia. And I learnt it the day I jumped out of that window with y/n, fuck that. I learnt it the day.." i trailed off. The memories grabbing my head.

"Whatever. Get your asses ready for the gala" I said before walking out to check on her.

I'm a monster to everyone. Not as much to her. Never was.
_-_-_
"Eat" I said, passing the plate of brownies,corndogs and a bit of soup to her. All her favourites.

"I'm not hungry" she said, her back facing me as she lay on the bed. "You'll die of you don't eat." "Yes cause all you assholes think about is death" she said, as I scoffed.

Controlling myself, i sighed. I've been way too stressed for this. I was so cool back in that neighborhood, I knew no one could get to me. But that day I realised how much I let my guard go down.

That shit is not happening again.

"Eat this." I said, more stern. "I'm. Not. Hungry" she said, agressively emphasizing.

"Fine then. You wanna die? As you fucking wish princess!" I said

I clenched my jaw. Getting up and slamming the door behind me.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Pov: Lee Y/n 🌥️

Hearing the door slam shut, i bursted out into tears, i was starving and cold, and in pain emotionally. I just kept crying burying my face into my knees.

The way he spoke to me..why is he speaking to me like that. This is not him. I want him back. I don't care what his name might be I want him back.

Sniffing, i stopped as I heard the door creak open, revealing Taehyung. He smiled softly, holding a plastic bag which was food. And another alot of them which contained clothes.

He looked at me before sighing and placing everything down. "Jungkook sent these for you. He really wants you to eat y/n.." he said, as I looked at my feet.

"Can you please have a shower and eat? We can talk if you'd like" he smiled, making my heart feel a bit comforted.

I sighed, nodding and grabbing some of the new clothes and taking a shower.

30 minutes later. I was done, I sat on the bed, making Taehyung smile at me, eating the food.

"I want to apologise from his side" he said, making me look at him. "He needs to apologise" i said, as he nodded. "He knows he will give him time." Taehyung said, helping me open the food.

"Who is he Taehyung?" I asked, making Taehyung look at me with big eyes.

Taehyung sighed.

"Jeon Jungkook as you know. He's 27 years old, and the last son of the Italian Mafia. He can give his life for his father and almost did. He's next in line for the empire." He said, as I kept hearing.

"He wasn't always like this Y/n, Jungkook was very close to his mother. More than his father, he loved his mother. As he grew older he realised how much he would die for her." My heart beat faster. Mother...

"He was a bubbly kid, that would disturb us when we would have meeting with his dad and we are his age so we would laugh along. He would be the one cracking jokes, giving his money to the workers who ill-treated. And he fell in love Y/n" Taehyung sighed.

"He brought the girl, Lia home. And introduced her to his mother, they even got the marriage ready. And she left him standing at the alter.." Taehyung dragged making my heart clench.

"Jungkook went into depression, after he learned that the reason she left him was because she loved someone else, and was pregnant..Jungkook wouldn't eat wouldn't talk. Mrs Jeon got so worried, she went up to the girls house, begging Lia to atleast come talk to him, but Lias dad, kicked her out." I looked at him with wide eyes I couldn't believe it.

"Jungkook was infuriated. He didn't know what happened, he just walked up to Lias house and pulled the trigger on her dad. He just wouldn't take bullshit form anyone. But what he didn't realise was to check up on his mom, the stress from everything out alot of pressure on her heart and she eventually passed." Taehyung ended, as I felt a tear slip down my cheek.

"Jungkook blames himself everyday. And challenges himself. Maybe if he was tougher. He's hard on everyone. And hardest on himself. Please y/n. Forgive him." Taehyung said. As I smiled. "I always will and always have." I said.

Making Taehyung wipe his tear. "Look at me I'm emotional" he said, as I laughed.

"Welp. Can I trust you with this information?" He asked, as I immediately nodded.

He smiled, ruffling my hair and heaudng towards the door before he stopped midway and called my name.

"Y/n? Do you love our Jungkook?" He asked, as I smiled.

"More than myself."

No matter what he says. How much he hurts me, he's still my Jungkook. And he's in there. And i promise. I'll bring him out.

I'll find him.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

💗: very long chapter. Ay?

Until next time~
-Ava <3