ELEVEN: A Gala Dinner.

"Lady In Red."

• RECAP:

-"Welp. Can I trust you with this information?" He asked, as I immediately nodded.

He smiled, ruffling my hair and heaudng towards the door before he stopped midway and called my name.

"Y/n? Do you love our Jungkook?" He asked, as I smiled.

"More than myself."

No matter what he says. How much he hurts me, he's still my Jungkook. And he's in there. And i promise. I'll bring him out.

I'll find him.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A knock was heard by y/n, as she sighed, opening her room door, revealing Jungkook. As he avoided eye contact. I'm a plain white t-shirt, glasses on his nose, and he showed, so his hair was still wet.

He took a deep breath before, handing her a box, making he took up at him. "I'm sorry." He finally got out, avoiding eye contact, as she smiled.

"It's okay" she said softly, opening the box, to see a pair of diamond earrings. "I need your help" he said, as she crossed her arms. "So your apologising because you need my help?" She asked.

He rolled his eyes, before sighing. "No. Im sorry." He said, as she laughed. He slightly looked at her to see her smile. And looked away as soon as she looked at him.

Giving her a photgraph in her hand. She frowned confused, before her confusion turned into anger.

"Diego. Hes the guy who shot your mother. He's working for my enemy. I need you to lure him, he recognises you. So it's easier. You'll be provided with weapons and ofcourse me. All you need to do is taking him to the room 304 in that building." He said, as she looked at him. Anger in her eyes.

She looked hot.
He loved it.

"I agree." She said. He knew this was a bad idea. But the other 6 insisted. He didn't want y/n in between all of this. He wanted her safe. Under his eyes. And he hated this plan.

He was against it. But he was forced.

And he couldn't stop it. He hated it.
_-_-_-__-_-__-_--__-_-_--_-_----_-_-_-_-_-_-
Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

"Alpha. This is black eagle-" I stopped, when I felt a click, behind me, I turned around to see Y/n, in a red dress. It complimenting her skin perfectly, and defining her curves perfectly.

She looked hot. Ya know what's hotter? She was holding a gun right to my head.

I smiled. Before grabbing her hand and pinning it behind her back pulling her towards me.she groaned."Not with me angel."

I Swear. Today's the day I lose my mind and fuck her. Honestly.

She laughed, as I stared at her, my heart beat increasing by the second. As I looked away, she smiled. "Pretty enough?" She asked teasingly, leaning into me.

I smiled. I'm gonna rip her out of this dress and fuck her, until the only word she knows is my name. And her legs hurt so she can't walk, thus I carry her around.

I smiled. "Don't get into this princess".
She smiled, her eyes staring into mine.

We were interrupted by a flash. And we turned to see, Taehyung holding a camera, and taking out the Polaroid.

I rolled my eyes, fixing my suit and walking out. Smiling to myself after I was out of everyone's sight.
_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Holding onto the wine glass tightly. Y/n was shaking on the inside, even though she looked confident. She wasnt and Jungkook noticed.

This was a masquerade party, which meant everyone was un-recognisable. She gulped, as Yoongi signalled her through the earpiece.

"12 o'clock y/n. grey suit." He said, as her eyes fell on the person who killed her mother. Her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach before her breath gave way.

Gasping subtly, she felt a hand hold hers and it was a touch diffrent from all touches, he hid her while moving infront of her. As she took her inhaler, using it.

She looked up at him. Their eyes meeting each others, through their masks. Their eyes recognised eachother in an instant.

His hand fell on her waist, giving it a slight caress smoothly, as he walked by, her eyes following him. His gesture. made her smile. Which didn't go unnoticed by the one's watching them on camera.

"Romance huh?" Jin asked teasingly. As Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Not the time hyung." He spoke. Observing.

"The only way to get to the other side, is if we dance our way in." He said

Walking towards y/n, he took her hand in hers, leading her to the dance floor, as she looked at him perplexed. He softly smiled, before nodding his head for consent to completely place his hand on her waist.she nodded slightly.

Placing his hand on her waist, he gripped he tight, pulling her towards him, their chests touching, as their bodies moved acorss the dance floor smoothly.

Their foreheads connected, their noses touching. As a tear fell from her eye, As he trailed kisses slowly from her cheek to her neck. He didn't know what he was doing
He wasnt in control.

They both knew what they wanted was impossible. But as every moment passed. It felt more than before.

He kissed her forehead, as she rested her head in his shoulder.

Regaining himself, he took a deep breath, before pulling her away slowly.

Swaying her he spun her right onto Diego. Gathering herself. Y/n switched character, laughing loudly and seductively.

"Ahhh hello handsome. I think I'm a bit lost.." she said trailing her hand down his chest, making Jungkook snicker.

Grabbing his tie, as Diego smiled, licking his lips, and following y/n like a thirsty pervert.

Leading him into the room, Diego sat on the bed, but instead of y/n, Jungkook, entered. Before he could react. A gun was shoved down his throat.

"Tell me everything you know before I blow your brains out." Jungkook said moving the gun from his mouth to his head. As Jimin entered. Grabbing Diegos hands.

"I-i don't know I just carried out a few jobs man please-"

"Who's your boss?" I asked him, as he gulped. "Who's sector do you work under?!?" I yelled. As he shook with fear.

"H-Hong Bi-Han"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

💗: umm..what?

Until next time <3
- Ava