FIFTEEN: Anger.

"lashing out"

•Recap:
My heart clenched, it felt like I couldnt take the sight of it. I gulped back whatever I felt, and picked up a frame, with Jungkook, with his mother in the centre and Lia on the other.

I stared at the picture, before I heard a deep voice.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_-_-

Pov: Lee Y/n 🌥️

It was Jungkook, and he was fuming with anger, marching towards me, he snatched the frame out of my hands, the anger building up in him.

"Who the fuck allowed you in here?!? Huh?!?" He yelled at my face, as my breath got heavier, he's scaring me. His eyes holding anger and no sense of control.

"J-jungkook-" i sttuttered, before he grabbed my wrist tightly, it's definitely gonna leave a bruise, dragging me up the stairs and throwing me in one of the rooms.

"What the fuck were you doing in there?" He asked, as I was stunned by how the rage grew in him, he walked towards me again as I walked back.

"What the fuck were you doing in there." He asked, as I kept looking at him, "i-i just" he looked away, running his hands through his hair. Before glaring back at me.

"The next time I see you, somewhere your not supposed to be" he sighed, controlling himself and walking out. Leaving me in tears, as I sobbed, i didn't know why I was crying.

Maybe because I was overwhelmed, overwhelmed with how he kept switching between two personas, overwhelmed by how deeply he was in love with Lia.

And that i didn't stand a chance.
_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

Fuck. What have I done? Why am I like this, staring at the frame in my hand. I gripped it tighter, all the pain I went through. Nothing can compare to it. Seeing someone open that room, it overwhelmed me.

I made a promise when i came to this mansion, i wouldn't open that door and wouldn't go back. Seeing y/n in there angered Me for some reason. And I lashed out on her again.

I don't want her to see me the way I see myself, as a failed son and a loser.

I know Taehyung told her everything. But, these pictures just made it more real.

A knock on my door, distracted me out my thoughts as I let them enter, it was Jimin hyung.

"We've got bi-hans location, should I assemble the troops?" He said. As I nodded.

"Yes." I said, as he nodded going out.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Loading the gun, the sound of it clicking satisfied Jungkook, fixing his hair, he looked at the door, and there stood Y/n, leaning on the frame.

He looked away from her gulping. She walked towards him silently, before suddenly fixing his coat, in her time alone, crying and sobbing she realised it indeed was wrong of her to snoop around.

Buttoning his coat, she looked up at him.  As he didn't break eye contact. "How long will you be gone?" She asked softly, as he kept staring.

"Maybe 3 hours or forever if my fate changes." He said, as she hit his chest. "Don't say that again." She said, tears gathering in her eyes.

He noticed and pulled her closer to him. "I'm so sorry princess, I keep hurting you again and again, I hate myself for it. The next time I hurt you. Slap me. Okay?" He said, making her laugh and hug him tightly.

"I've gotta go now. Jin hyung will be here with you. Do not leave this house you understand?" He said as she nodded firmly,

"I won't" giving him a kiss on the cheek, taking off her necklace, she wrapped it around his wrist locking it in place so it wouldn't fall off.

"It's my lucky necklace." She said. He smiled, "thank you."

He kissed her forehead, walking out.

As she sighed. Walking downstairs, he watched as she waved at him leaving. He smiled, before the car started.
Taking her away from him.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_--_-_-_-__-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-
Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

Cocking my gun, I signalled my men to take the east side of the mansion, with Taehyung leading them, while jimins team, took the west side.

I stood behind Hyunjin, right infront of the gate. I aimed straight, my eyes glancing at the necklace on my wrist, my confidence increasing.

As Hyunjin kicked the door open on my signal, my men rushed in, catching Bi-han off-guard, as he raised his hands up in surrender.

I chuckled, walking towards him, and pushing him on his knees. "You really think. You can burst in do whatever you want and walk away fucking free huh?!" I said punching him, as he fell to the ground.

"Bi-han!" A female screamed. As I turned around in anger. Only for my eyes to grow wide.

"Lia?" I asked, my breath running out, as my eyes fell on the child in her arms. She slept with Bi-han? Are you fucking kidding me right now?
_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_--_
💗: bi-han is a messed up mf.

Until next time
-Ava <3