TWELVE: Re-search

"I'll kill him myself."

• RECAP:

"Tell me everything you know before I blow your brains out." Jungkook said moving the gun from his mouth to his head. As Jimin entered. Grabbing Diegos hands.

"I-i don't know I just carried out a few jobs man please-"

"Who's your boss?" I asked him, as he gulped. "Who's sector do you work under?!?" I yelled. As he shook with fear.

"H-Hong Bi-Han"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Bi-han?" Y/ns voice croaked out, as the man continued in fear. "His father told me to kill a lady 5 years ago after that I've been working with them today they just wanted me fir patrol that's all"

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Were taking you with us" Jimin said,taking Him out carefully.

"Son of a bitch" Jungkook mumbled, before pulling y/n towards him. And hugging her, as she just held onto his shirt.

Her childhood friend. His parents. They killed her mother...but why?
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_

Silence filled the penthouse, as everyone was doing their respective jobs, before heading to bed. Jungkook was in his room balcony. Smoking a cigarette.

When he felt a presence. She leaned on the railing. "I hate him" she said. "I know." He said. As he stared at her.

"The moons pretty tonight" he gaze not moving off the moon. "Indeed it is" he said. His gaze not moving off of her.

She laughed. "Everybody in my life leaves. Or kills eachother" she said, "maybe that's why I won't leave, cause I kill other people" he said, making her smile.

"Jungkook?"
"Yes?"

"Promise me. You'll kill him." She said suddenly catching him off-guard.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I won't just Kill him."
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

(2 days later)

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤
"Any news on Bi-han?" I asked, wiping my hands, which smelt like vanilla now because of my handwash.

"Not really seems like he's off the radar" Yoongi Hyung said, as I groaned.

That slimy bitch, guess he found out that his little assassin spilled everything.
Ever since I got to know he's responsible for my y/ns trauma, for her life.

I lost it. I've been searching and asking all my informants all over the world. I will only get satisfaction when he's 6ft deep in the ground. Or 20ft down the ocean.

As long as he's dead.

"We have a lead." I heard Taehyung said, as I turned to face him, crossing my arms.

"Her name is Kang Juri. She's ready talk, apparently she's Bi-hans ex wife, very seductive. And will only speak to Jeon tonight at her club." He said.

"Why do specific?" I asked, raising my eyebrows as he cleared his throat.

"Infactuation."
_-_-_-_-_

Pov: Lee Y/n 🌥️

Where the hell is everyone? I roamed around in my short, room to room. It was completely empty. What the heck?

Sighing, I knew I couldn't go out. So I sat down on the couch. And turned on a movie.

When will this crap end? I've been hurt enough.

Knowing your mother was shot is one thing.
Knowing that your childhood friend killed them is another.
And now your forced to live with a mafia, the kind of people who ruined your life is another.

Sighing, i groaned, before I opened my phone. To see 6 pictures from Jisoo unnie, frowning. I opened them. Only to see pictures of Jungkook.

What.the.actual.fudge.
_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-
💗: filler chapter as always <3

Until next time~
-Ava.