Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Violet woke to the sun shining in the window and realized she lay sprawled across a hairy chest. She could feel Dmitry connected to her mind. He wasn't asleep, instead he enjoyed having her in his arms. Violet's fingers of their own accord started to explore the muscles beneath them. When she brushed past a nipple, she heard an indrawn hiss of breath. She continued to explore, a small smirk on her face. A shadow in Dmitry's mind, she could feel everything he felt, including the growing length of his arousal next to her thigh. He wanted her.

Violet found the feeling powerful, intoxicating. She turned her head slightly and reached out to lick his chest. The answering groan made her bolder. She took a nipple into her mouth, licked and rolled it in her teeth, and was rewarded when his arms tightened. Then his hands became busy on their own. He reached for her breast, plucking at a nipple, while the other gently caressed her hair, finding her ear hidden in the strands. Their minds linked closer, stronger, with each of them feeding their feelings into the link. Desire rose higher, building into a huge wave, waiting to crash around them.

Violet released his nipple and planted kisses down his chest. Dmitry moved as well as he rolled her to her back, finding her hot and wet for him, he plunged one finger inside her. After Violet's initial gasp, she pushed against his hand.

She ran her nails against his shaft and he shuddered. Violet felt a moment of triumph. She gripped his shaft and squeezed. He groaned and pushed into her grip. Then he inserted a second finger inside her, stretching her gently, and she couldn't think at all.

She continued to massage his silky flesh before squeezing against the hard inner core. He reached up with his thumb, to press her clit, and a flush of moisture washed his hand. Violet began to tremble. She felt like she could fly apart at any minute. She increased the tempo of her hand rubbing against his member. He kissed her, probing with his tongue, filling her mouth with his wild taste.

Dmitry continued to tease her, pushing his fingers deep, and then pulling them out to circle her clit again. On and on, he built the storm inside her. She lifted her hips, trying to get just a little bit closer. Her heels pushed against the mattress. One little push and she'd fly apart. Her head began to thrash on the pillow. Her limbs began to tremble. The friction heated her, until she felt desperate to be filled. Suddenly, Dmitry pulled his hand away from her. She groaned in disappointment. "Please," she begged.

"Not yet, lyubov moya, I want to be inside you when you come for me. On your hands and knees, Violet," Dmitry demanded as he helped position her how he wanted.

On his knees, he pushed her chest down, angling her bottom so it protruded into the air. She stiffened.

"Trust me, Violet. Keep your mind firmly linked with mine." She did as he asked, letting his desire fill her and mix with her lust.

Then he was between her thighs, guiding his shaft into her liquid heat. She was hot and tight, the feel of him at her entrance caused her to cry out. She tried to rise up, but he growled and blanketed her.

"Don't move," he rumbled.

Violet stilled, waiting, needing to be filled.

"I claim you as my heartmate, everything you are, I take into my keeping and give the same back to you. We are one mind, one heart, and one body."

Only then did he move. First he pushed into her, as deep as he could get. Then he pulled back, so he could bury himself again. He reached around, stroking her clit with his fingertips. She tightened around him, trying to keep him inside. A rush of heat engulfed her. She cried out.

Dmitry didn't let her rest, but built the pressure again, harder and faster, until neither knew where she began and he ended. She begged him to finish, to let her come again. He leaned down and bit her shoulder. The white-hot pain swept through her mind and into his. She came apart, screaming in pleasure. Dmitry groaned as he filled her, following her into the ether.