𝗏𝗂. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

━━━━━━━━━━

Alissa didn't think after that day Bella would go into full depression mode. She didn't speak to anyone, she didn't want to see anyone. She even refused to eat for days. If Alissa didn't sit in the room and watch her eat, she was sure the girl would've starved by now.
Bella missed many days of school and Alissa had to make up multiple excuses as to why her cousin wasn't present.

The end of October and the beginning of November was the time Bella didn't want to talk to Alissa or even her dad. The girl locked herself in her room, not allowing either of them inside. Alissa had tried to speak with her but it was like Bella wasn't listening to her. Her mind was on another place.

Alissa had tried to move on with her life while still worrying about her cousin. She had became close friends with Jacob pretty quickly after she had called him up during Halloween. He had showed her around La Push and she had met some of his school friends.

Alissa had thought that maybe if Jacob came around the house more Bella would open up but she didn't want to even see the boy. Bella just locked herself in her room every time Alissa mentioned hanging out with Jacob.

It was hard seeing Bella like that. Edward left town and the girl was still distraught. Something more must have happened for Bella to become depressed, it wasn't just Edward leaving. Him leaving was what pulled her further in.

Alissa wanted to help Bella but she didn't know how when the girl wouldn't communicate. She suggested to her uncle that they should try to send the girl to see someone but Bella refused. She tried to convince them they were okay but she wasn't. Every night Alissa was woken up by Bella screaming to the point where she rarely slept anymore.

December came but Bella still didn't talk to her. It was like she was just a shell with no soul. She just woke up, went to school and came home, locking herself in her room. She didn't even want talk to her friends.

Alissa tried to force the girl to talk but she just ignored like she always does. When the last week of the year came Alissa decided to just leave the girl as she was. She spend most of her time after school with Jacob who became the friend that Alissa really needed.

So, when he told her one afternoon that he'd take her to a place, shr immediately agreed to go.

That was how she came to be standing on the cliff looking down at the calm water. “Have you ever done it?” Alissa asked Jacob while staring at the water. “No, and I am never going to do it.”