0. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 picked it up. It was a picture of her and Allison the first day they came to Beacon Hills. She remembers that day so perfectly. Allison was so nervous while Alissa didn't actually care much since it was the second time they had moved that year. The girl had thought they would be moving again shortly after that but they didn't. They stayed in Beacon Hills for the remainder of Allison's Sophomore year and Alissa's Junior year. Alissa now wished they had actually moved to Washington on formal night last year. Maybe then Allison would have still been alive and they would have their mom with them as well.

A tear slid down the girl's cheek before a sob escaped her lips. She couldn't do this without the girl. They were a team and she just left her. She wanted to hate Allison for being the kindhearted person she was because that was what got her killed. If they had stayed away from the supernatural world so many things would have been different. Alissa wiped her tears when she heard her father's footsteps coming toward the room. He stepped cautiously into Allison's room. “Are you ready to go?”

Alissa put the frame into her bag before nodding at her dad. Chris grabbed the box on the girl's bed just as another sob broke through her.

“Hey, honey.” Chris sat down beside the girl and wrapped his arm around the girl to comfort her. This was the first time he had actually seen her cried ever since Allison died. She had mostly been in shock and she had so much anger that her loss only seemed to hit her after the funeral. “I, I can't do this. I just can't. . .” the girl cried into her father's shirt.

“Honey, we'll get through this. We did when you're mom died, we'll get through this, I promise you,” Chris whispered his voice breaking at the end.

“I miss her so much,” Alissa cried out. Chris pulled away from the girl and took her face into his hands as he wiped off her tears.

“Look here, I know this is hard but I know without a doubt that we'll be okay,” Alissa looked at her dad and she could see it in his eyes that he wasn't even entirely sure if they would be able to survive this but she nodded her head nonetheless.

“And if you ever need me just call and I'll be in Washington in a flash,” Chris said and Alissa nodded her head. Her dad with Isaac was going to France for a while. Isaac wanted to leave Beacon Hills so Chris offered to take the boy with him. At least he would be able to start a life in France. Alissa on the other hand was moving to go live with her uncle Charlie, her mother's brother, in Forks, Washington.

She didn't want to go to France and she definitely did not want to stay in Beacon Hills. She didn't want to be reminded that both her mother and sister died in this town. She didn't want anyone to die anymore. She wanted a normal life and she believed she will get that in Forks.

The two made their way out of the building toward the SUV that stood in the parking lot. Alissa smiled when she saw Scott, Stiles, Lydia and even Derek at the SUV talking to Isaac. Alissa had told them that she was leaving but she didn't tell them when. She was never good at goodbyes because she knew the moment she left this town she will lose contact with most of them.

Lydia was the first person to walk to her. The redhead hugged her tightly sighing, “Make sure to keep me updated on your life in Washington.”

“I will.”

“I will make sure to go visit you during summer vacation,” Lydia told her as she pulled away from the hug. “I would appreciate that.” Alissa wasn't so sure if she would ever step foot in Beacon Hills again. Lydia stepped to the side and her gaze fell on Stiles. She chuckles moving over to give him a hug. She knew he felt guilty because he in a way blamed himself for what happened to Allison but it wasn't his fault at all and Alissa would remind it to him everyday until he realized it.

“I am going to miss your annoying ass a lot,” Alissa said into the hug. “I am gonna miss you too.”

Stiles pulled away and he gave the girl one last look as if to remember what she looked like before she left. “Scotty!” Alissa said with a teary eyes smile. The McCall boy pulled the girl into a tight hug. “I can't believe you're moving.”

Scott had thought she would at least stay but he knew she wouldn't be able to. After so many losses Alissa wasn't sure if she would even survive living n this town. “Don't be a stranger. Call me when you can.”

Alissa nodded, “I will.”

The last person who Alissa was saying goodbye to was Derek Hale. Her unrequited love. Alissa wanted to laugh at how foolish her crush on Derek actually was. He was way older than her and even though she was eighteen their relationship would have never worked, so in a way him only seeing her as a friend was the best thing for her. “Mr Hale.”

Derek smiled down at the girl. “Alissa.”

“I will probably miss you most of all,” Alissa said to the man. “Thanks for being my friend in need and thanks for not freaking out when you found out I was in love with you.”

Derek chuckles, nodding. “You have been a great friend to me too. Especially after Erica and Boyd. . .”

Alissa nodded, remembering the two werewolves. The two of them were never fond of Alissa but she did mourn their deaths as they were just teenagers who didn't deserve to die. “Can I hug you?” Alissa asked and the man nodded. She hugged him and she savoured that hug because she knew she would never see him again.

She pulled away from him with a small smile. Alissa leaned up and kissed the man's cheek before she turned to Isaac and her dad who were waiting for her. “We can go.” She said her last goodbyes to her friends before she climbed into the car again.

Alissa looked out the window at her friends one last time. The car drove off and the tears started falling down the girl's cheek. Her life in Beacon Hills was now over. It's time she started a new chapter in her life.