𝗑𝗂𝗂. 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝖠𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝖠𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒

━━━━━━━━━━

Alissa did what Jake wanted her to do. She stopped calling him and she went on with her life. She hung out with Eric and Angela some afternoons and other days she'd invite Jessica over so they can study. Mike was the only one who she didn't see as much. He'd only join her and Jessica when they're out shopping, other times, it was just her and Jess.

Bella was still trying to call Jake but he wouldn't answer. She had gone over to his house to talk but it seemed it didn't do much as the boy still didn't reach out to either her or Alissa.

Alissa wasn't going to beg someone who clearly didn't want anything to do with her anymore. He made his decision and she was gonna respect it.

The girl's eyes were on the black bag in front of her on the ground. It was mocking her, asking her to open it and finally let it free. Her dad was on the other end of the phone. She got to talk to Isaac and by the sound of it, he was happy there. He was away from Beacon Hills and she was happy that he was happy. He did tell her he met up with Jackson in London and they hung out which was weird since the two didn't like each other. But since they knew each other in a town full of strangers they decided to tolerate each other.

Alissa was trying hard to listen to her dad but he mind was focused on the black bag. She had been putting it off for months now. She didn't want to open it but now it was tempting her.

The girl bit her lip, “Uh, yeah dad. I have to go now. I have homework,” the girl lied. “Okay then honey. I love you.”

“Love you too.” She hung up the phone, making her way over to the bag.

She pulled it from under the bed and placed it on top of it. Her dad had shipped most of her gear with her to Washington. She had thought he'd take it with him but he didn't.

It had been so long since she had done this. She opened the bag, taking in her crossbow and her bow and arrow. The kunai Kira gave her was also still inside. There were multiple arrows with knives as well. It was a good thing these stuff wasn't on the plane with her. She grabbed the arrowhead from the box.

Alissa glanced out the window with a smile when she took in the woods. Now she knew how she'll spend the rest of her day. She walked to the cupboard to put on her combat boots and black leather jacket. She wasn't in the mood to be fashionable. Alissa was only going to go shoot some arrows. That was all.

Alissa placed the taser in her jacket's pocket as she went to take out a smaller bag. She always walked around with her taser in her jacket whenever she was alone. It was a safety precaution that she hadn't abided to in a while.