𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗀𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗀𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

━━━━━━━━━━

It had been a few weeks since she had last heard Lydia's voice. She had expected to hear something from them during winter break but it never came. She only got a few 'happy thanksgiving' and 'merry christmas' messages from Lydia, Scott and Stiles. Derek didn't send her anything even though she wasn't expecting anything from him. It felt like she wasn't a part of their world anymore. She felt disconnected from them all. She had moved but she didn't think they'd actually forget about her.

Alissa had hoped they'd stay in touch, that when she phoned either of them they'd pick up. But they haven't. She knew they had their lives and if she knew Beacon Hills as well as she thought she did, they would most likely be busy with supernatural business but she just wanted to talk to one of them over the phone. Hear their voices and for them to tell her they're okay.

The girl sighed, glancing down at her phone. She might as well put her phone away for the day. It was useless anyway. Alissa grabbed her jacket and she made her way down the stairs. She might as well go hang out with Jake since she didn't have much to do today. Hopefully he'll want to be in her company.

Alissa walked down the steps just as Bella's truck turned in. The brunette unlocked her car, as she send a smile to Bella. The girl's eye fell on the brown tarp that was thrown over something on the back of Bella's truck. “Hey, what's up?” Alissa asked, confused.

“Where are you headed off to?” Bella questioned.

“I'm going over to Jake’s house. He asked me to go hang out with him,” Alissa informed the girl. Bella bit her lip, contemplating if she should ask the girl. She had been very dismissive of the boy for the past few weeks that she didn't know if he even wanted to be in her presence.

The Argent girl could tell Bella wanted to ask something but she didn't have the guts to ask her straight up. “What is it?” Alissa asked.

“Can I join?”
The girl's head snapped to Bella so fast, she thought her ears were hearing things. “What?”

“Can I join you guys?” Bella asked more clearly this time.

“Why now? I mean, I asked you multiple times and you always ignored me or declined. What changed now?” Alissa asked her. She knew what changed but she didn't want to sound like a bitch. “I kind of found these bikes at the junkyard. I thought he could fix it up and you know. . .”