𝗑𝗂𝗑. 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽

━━━━━━━━━━

The arrow flew through the air before it made contact with the red target on the tree. Alissa grabbed another arrow before shooting it again. It was a new week in Forks and Alissa was feeling amazing. She even decided to start practicing shooting again. She did it a few weeks back but that was just for fun. Now that she had learned that there was a vampire after Bella, she needed to start protecting herself and her cousin.

She hadn't seen Jacob in three days but that was mostly because he and the others have been trying catch the redheaded vampire. She had seen Paul though, whenever she drove past the cliff towards the rez, she'd see him. So Alissa had been driving past the cliff a few times just so she can see him. The girl wanted to talk with Paul in hopes that they'd form a friendship but unfortunately just like Jake he hadn't been around much.

Alissa did a lot of research on their tribe, and she did find out about the imprinting, so that was true. She also read that, the person the wolf imprinted on has a sort of connection, a bond with them. Maybe that was why she felt so drawn to him. It was crazy how she met the guy a week back and it seemed like she was already felt like she was falling for him. She needed to get her head checked.

The arrow hit the middle of the target and the girl smiled. She placed the bow down before picking up her crossbow and shooting it.
Alissa had actually forgotten how amazing it feels to shoot again. Archery was also one of her favourite hobbies. She did like it more than Allison even though Allison was maybe a bit better than her at it.

She took out her kunai knife out of her boot and threw it at the other target. It landed in the middle and the girl jumped up for joy. She kept throwing the knives, hitting it in the middle.

Alissa smiled, running over to grab the knives. She made her way back deciding to call it a day. All she wanted to do now after this was take a hot bath and maybe watch a movie. She was unsure if her uncle Charlie was gonna work late tonight but she will make sure to leave him some dinner.
Alissa crouched down to put her knives away but she stopped her movement when she felt something behind her.

Alissa gripped on to the crossbow in her hand, before turning around and shooting it at the person. Alissa's eyes widened when she saw that the person caught her arrow. It also wasn't just anyone.

“You surely have good aim. That hasn't changed.”

The crossbow fell out of her hands when she saw the person she thought was dead standing in front  The person who was supposed to be six feet under, rotting. “K-Kate.”

“In the flesh.” The blonde woman slowly walked towards her and Alissa noticed how different she was now. The aunt she looked up to for so long, looked like the bitch everyone made her out to be. “You look so much like Allison, I almost thought it was her for a second,” Kate taunted. “I was so heartbroken when I heard about her death that I wanted to avenge her you know.”