𝗑𝗏𝗂. 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖠𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗁𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝖠𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗁𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

━━━━━━━━━━

When those words left Stiles' mouth all Alissa could think of doing was laugh. That was all she did. She didn't just laugh like it was a funny joke, she full on laughed as if it's the most funniest thing she's ever heard in her entire life. Like there was no joke that could ever come close what he just said. The few in the house probably thought she was crazy but she had to get it out. How could she be on a supernatural hit list when she was not even supernatural?

There must have been a mistake or this was some sick joke they were playing on her.

The girl started to calm down wiping a fake tear from under her eye. “You're really funny Stiles. Wow, you sure got me there. Now get serious, what is really going on?” she asked the boy. The only logical explanation for what Stiles said, was that it had to be a joke or a prank. Her family hunted down werewolves and supernatural creatures, she cannot be a supernatural being.

Stiles groaned with frustration that his friend actually thought he was lying. He understood why she thought that. It does look unbelievable.

“I'm going to video call you so I can see you, okay?” Stiles said before he hung up on her. Alissa glanced back at the house one last time to see the boys talking to each other. She knew they could still hear but she was hoping they'll pretend they didn't hear anything.

Alissa's phone rang and she smiled when she saw he was calling from his phone. “Stiles, hello. It's so nice to see you again even if it's on the phone.”

Yeah, yeah, okay. Let's get back to what the matter is. You're on the list Alissa. It's no joke, I'm telling the truth,” Stiles said before glancing back to the two behind him.

Alissa shook her head, “No, Stiles it's not. Maybe the person who created that list got the wrong name.”

Stiles sighed, mumbling under his breath, “I knew you would be difficult. . .Look, Alissa, the person who created this list is a banshee, Meredith, you remember her right?” The brunette nodded her head. “Well, she created this list. She knows who's supernatural and who's not. You're supernatural Alissa.”

“I can't be supernatural. I'm an Argent. My family have hunted supernatural creatures their entire lives, I can't be one! There has to be a mistake,” she tried to justify. She couldn't be supernatural. The phone gets taken away from Stiles and Scott's face appeared.

“Hey Alissa. It's true. You're on the list. There's no doubt your supernatural. If you want to see it we'll show you,” he said. Alissa nodded and Scott moved the phone over to the paper and her eyes immediately fell on her name that was just under Scott's name.