𝗑𝗂𝗏. 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒

━━━━━━━━━━

Waking up early the following morning was not what Alissa was looking forward to but she kind of had to. Charlie suggested that she go look for a part time job to cure her boredom. She wasn't actually in the mood for it but she has to find something to do. Her dad can't keep transfer money into her account every month without her earning at least something. She had didn't even know where to begin since she had never actually had a job before. Most of the jobs she has done involved selling firearms with her dad. That was about it.

She once helped Scott out at the vet but that didn't qualify as a job since it was only one afternoon.

Alissa turned to the side getting ready to go back to sleep. She could sleep for an hour and later she can go search for a part-time job. The girl was just about to fall asleep again when Bella bursted into Alissa's room.

“Alissa! Listen here!”

Bella was still mad at the girl but after what she found out she needed to tell someone and Alissa was the only one she can actually tell.

The brunette whined but sat up on her bed anyway. “What is it?” she asked Bella.

“Jacob. He came by last night and he told me to remember this story he told me a few weeks back. I didn't know it but then I dreamt about what he said,” Bella said, pacing around in front of the girl's bed.

“And what did he say?” Alissa asked, yawning. She scratched the back of her head, as she stared at her cousin. She was only half listening to what she was saying.

“The Quileute, the tribe Jacob is apart of. . .they are all descendants from wolves. Like werewolves or is it just wolves? I don't know but still,” Bella told her and that woke Allisa up. “Oh shit!”

Bella nodded her head. “We're going over to Jacob's house now. Get ready, we're leaving in ten.” Bella left the room to let the girl get dressed. The girl was processing the information Bella had just told her. Alissa stared at the door with her head titled. “And now there are wolves too? Fantastic. Just freaking fantastic.”

Alissa went to take a shower. Bella only gave her ten minutes but she wasn't about to go to Jake's house without at least washing herself up. She didn't know what lies the boy was gonna spin when they asked him about the Quilette tribe. Either he tells her or he doesn't.

She can't expect him to tell her anything when it was such a big secret. Alissa may understand but not Bella. She will keep on pushing and pushing until she gets her answer.