𝗂𝗏. 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

━━━━━━━━━━

The phone kept on ringing. It was her dad calling. She hadn't heard from him in days and now he wanted to call her. She thought he would call her when he arrived in France but he didn't even bother to send her a text. Alissa knew she was being petty but she would call him back later tonight. She gulped running her hand through her hair as she parked her car in front of the small delly shop. Her car had arrived the perfect time since she had been tired of asking to drive Bella's truck or Charlie's car around. She wanted her car back and now she had it.

She exited the car just when a blonde girl and dark haired boy exited the delly. Alissa frowned, as she tried to make out who they were.

They looked familiar. It was when she saw the person behind them that she realised who they were.

The Cullens.

She wanted to go up to the boy and threaten his vampires ass but she remembered what Bella had told her, she cannot let Edward know that she knows he's a vampire. She would just have to threaten him without making it known that she knew he was a vampire.

Alissa locked her door before making her way towards them. Now that she knew he was vampires, his pale skin and bright eyes stood out even more than before. If she had payed attention sooner, she might have realised it. She took in the two with him and wondered if they were vampires as well. They had the same pale skin and bright yellow eyes, so there was a chance they were.

If they were, they could easily kill her without anyone knowing.

Alissa was a bit scared but she put on her brave face and walked up to them. She couldn't back down now. She faced a pack of Alpha werewolves, a kanima and a nogitsune. Facing one or three vampire cannot be worse than that.

“Hey, Eddie! Edward!”

The boy turned around stopping in his tracks. “Alissa. . .”

“Why the hell have you been ignoring Bella, huh? I thought that maybe you were dead or something but here you are, alive and well. Why haven't you called Bella back?” Alissa asked, her eyes moving to the two behind him.

The blonde was glaring at her but Alissa wasn't fazed by it. If she were to make a move she wouldn't do it out in the open where there were people.

And if things were to turn ugly with the vampires she'll just have to give Scott a call.

“I am sorry. Bella and I broke up and I want to keep my distance from her,” Edward lied while looking into the girl's eyes. Bella had told her they did not break up, so who was Alissa supposed to believe.