𝗑𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘆

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗒

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗒

━━━━━━━━━━

Alissa didn't know what that connection between her and the wolf with the grey fur was. That one second of eye contact felt like a liftetime to her. She didn't understand what had happened but she felt drawn to the wolf. The wolf shook its head as to snap itself out before it turned to follow the black wolf. Alissa's gaze stayed on the grey wolf until she heard the black fur wolf growl. He charged forward to Laurent who turned to slap the black wolf back.

The black fur wolf landed beside Alissa which scared the crap out of her. Her gaze was back on the grey wolf again that she didn't even notice Bella running back to her. Alissa was trying to figure out what had happened.

The wolves followed Laurent through the woods leaving Alissa and Bella in the open field. Bella grabbed on to the girl's arm pulling her up from the ground. Alissa looked at Bella with wide eyes. “Did you see those. . .”

“Wolves? Yes. We need to tell my dad,” Bella told her. Before Bella could run Alissa grabbed her arm. “No, we can't tell you dad Bella.”

“Why not? Those wolves are killing the hikers. We need to inform him!” Bella told the girl which irritated her. “Bella, think for a freaking second. What the hell is going to happen when you tell you dad? They will form a search party and something is going to happen. Those weren't normal wolves, Bella!”

She knew it was better when they were kept them out of it but Bella didn't know better. “No, Alissa! Those wolves killed human beings!”

“And the vampires haven't? Think clearly before you do something stupid,” Alissa told the girl. She didn't know why she was trying to protect the wolves but her experience in Beacon Hills made her like this. Anything supernatural must be hidden from humans.

Bella looked the way the wolves ran off to before looking back at the girl. “No. He needs to know.” The girl turned and ran off into the woods again which frustrated the hell out of Alissa. She was putting her father's life in danger.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Bella ran into the house while Alissa followed behind her. She didn't know what else to do to convince Bella not to say anything. She felt like she had to protect them but she didn't know why. Was it because she felt drawn to the one Grey wolf?

What even was that?

“Dad, I saw them!” Bella yelled out, rushing to the back. “What's the matter?”