𝗂𝗂. 𝗦𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗲

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝖲𝖺𝗎𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖾

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎𝖲𝖺𝗎𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖾

━━━━━━━━━━

School.

That was the first thing that came to mind when Alissa woke up the following morning. The girl and her dad made a deal that she would finish her senior year here. She did mention wanting to be home-schooled and her father had considered it but he decided against it. He felt it would be best she'd attend school like normal. It would probably take longer for her to be homeschooled since she was so used to regular school.

Alissa stared at the boxes that stood at the one side of the room while she put on her black boots. She still needed to unpack everything from the boxes. It had became a habit for her to leave all her personal belongings in boxes since she knew they'd be moving. Alissa wanted her last home to be Beacon Hills but that unfortunately didn't happen. Maybe she'll leave the boxes like that this time as she'd be graduating in a few months.

The Argent stood up to admire her outfit. She had on a cream sweater tucked into her black skirt and black tights with knee length boots. Just because it was cold does not mean she couldn't be fashionable. Lydia taught her that.

Alissa grabbed her bag and coat and left her room just when Charlie came walking up towards Bella's room. She frowned at her uncle and he lifted his hand up gesturing to the two gifts in his hand. Alissa frowned and then it clicked. It was Bella's birthday. She had forgotten it was Bella’s birthday today.

“Oh.” Charlie walked into his daughter's room a smile on his face. Alissa followed after him to the door and the man made his way to her bed. “Happy birthday, Bella,” Alissa said from the door before Charlie could even say anything.

The girl stirred before opening her eyes to look up at Charlie. “Happy birthday, Bells,” Charlie said while subtly glaring over to the brunette over his shoulder. Alissa smiled before leaving down the stairs. She didn't like her birthday and by the looks of it Bella felt the same way.

Alissa went towards the kitchen to grab herself some breakfast. It did feel weird going through a kitchen that she was unfamiliar with but she needed to eat and she was not going to be shy about it.

Alissa's phone rang off and she didn't even have to look to know who it was. She had set a ringtone to each of her friends numbers. “Are you missing me already, Stiles? I'm really flattered,” she said into the phone with a smile.

The boy scoffed on the other end glad that she was doingokay. “Glad you're still with us. How is Washington?

Alissa looked over at her uncle who just walked into the kitchen. “It's extremely cold and everyone here is like so pale. I'm starting to feel so. . .tan,” Alissa joked looking at her uncle who was giving her a defensive look. Compared to most she was still pretty pale.