6 - 10

MC: WEEKEND/ZHOU ZHOU/ZHOU XING

Chapter 6

After getting off the car, he grabbed his things and rushed to the company. He called the two of them on his landline. It probably meant that the company was very busy and asked Zhang Cheng to send Cao Lu back.

  Weekend opened the information that he hasn't processed for many years. Fortunately, the company has been very quiet recently and there is no important work. Otherwise, after experiencing the apocalypse for so many years, I would not be able to adapt to it for a while. He decided to work quietly and wait for the end of the world to come. Anyway, besides exercising and cheating those two people, he had nothing else to do.

  Zhou Zhou has been thinking about a lot of things recently. When he lived in the old city three years ago, Zhang Cheng also rented there. His house had poor electrical circuits and often had short circuits. Zhang Cheng, who worked on high-voltage electrical circuits, was always enthusiastic to help with repairs. They just got to know each other once and for all, and it was just a nodding acquaintance.

  Since he moved to a new community, he hasn't seen Zhang Cheng for a long time. However, since he met Cao Lu half a year ago, he has often bumped into Zhang Cheng. No matter where he and Cao Lu go to play, they can bump into each other everywhere with such a person. If Zhou Xing still doesn't understand at this time, he is really a pig. In his last life, he was blinded by Cao Lu, but in this life he finally understands what's going on.

  In fact, before the end of the world, his relationship with Zhang Cheng was just ordinary friends, but after the end of the world, he followed Cao Lu and Zhang Cheng to the countryside. That was when he and Cao Lu fell in love and regarded Zhang Cheng as a brother. Damn it, these two people still live in the same town. No wonder they are so familiar with each other and have such good feelings. They are probably Qingmei. It is no wonder that Cao Lu falls in love with this good-for-nothing Zhang Cheng.

  After recounting the events of that year, he found that his relationship with Cao Lu was only confirmed after May Day. He was stupid in his previous life, but this life is different. Without May Day, there would be no one to follow Cao Lu to the countryside.

  After realizing that these made him feel much more relaxed, he began to work seriously. It was still so long before the end of the world, so he always had to find something to divert his attention. As for those two scums, he had already left people behind.

  After Zhou Xing got off work, he rejected the care of his manager Zhou Tan and immediately drove to the urban-rural fringe area. There was a cold weapon shop there. He ordered a dozen axes made of steel. Even the handles were made of steel, and more than a dozen sharp axes were made. The stacked military shovels are all thickened and enlarged, as well as a dozen solid sharpened iron bars, five samurai swords, a hundred submachine guns, and two sharp daggers.