26

Chapter 26

There is no way forward and everything is blocked. It is too difficult for the president to open a passable road in such a complicated environment, especially after the consumption just now. At this time of the weekend, my whole heart is hanging on the edge, and I am worried about the president. When the superpowers are exhausted at the critical moment, the zombie swarm is only a few dozen meters away from them, and they will be surrounded even if they delay for a minute.

  Probably aware of the uneasiness over the weekend, Chen Rui said: "Get ready for the weekend, don't be afraid. We all came here safely just now, and it's the same now. We can all go there safely. You have to have confidence in me..." Chen Rui's voice was low and seductive, conveying strong confidence and unknowingly soothing the restless heart of the weekend.

  Weekend was undoubtedly swayed by the president's words. He calmed down and found the mutated snake crystal core that he had been hiding in his hand that he was reluctant to use. He stuffed it directly into Chen Rui's hand and said, "Brother Chen, if he consumes supernormal energy, When it's all done, just use this crystal core to replenish it. This crystal core belongs to the mutated snake. It's much higher level than the corpse crystal. It will replenish the superpower much faster and purer."

  The weekend's car rushed into the construction site, and the sandy wall ground turned into a rocky road. The weekend's car rushed over directly, and then turned right. The originally piled construction materials fell into the ground in the blink of an eye, and then the ground rock It felt like it took a long time, but in fact it was only completed in the blink of an eye as the president saw it.

  "Sun Yi, follow us and rush over." Chen Rui spoke into the intercom, his voice still steady and strong without any trace of panic.

  I was completely numb in my heart over the weekend. As expected, his golden thigh did not report an error. The president turned into a wall when he encountered it. When he encountered a hole, he filled in a pit. When encountering a large pile of materials that blocked his path, he was directly swallowed up by the sand and turned into rock. It was too much to see such a scene. It's shocking how powerful it takes to do this.

  The president is so tough, he actually opened an escape passage in such a roadless place. I already admired the president so much during the weekend. There are no words to describe my mood at this moment during the weekend...

  When the car rushed out of the construction site and entered the avenue, looking at the scattered zombies and the wide and desolate new avenue, everyone was extremely excited during the weekend. Even Sun Yi, Li Han and others who were following behind were also extremely excited. Last night they were The detour from the new avenue only had to pass a few kilometers. In just a few hours, I didn't expect that the zombies had already moved here.

  There were four or five cars following them out during the weekend. These people were shouting that they were lucky. Most of the people following them had been fed by zombies. Even if they escaped from the car, they would only be surrounded by zombies. in that neighborhood. The zombies have begun to evolve. How long can the people in the city hide? There are not many chances for people in this city to survive.

  Two off-road vehicles were galloping on the road. Weekend stepped on the accelerator to the end. His speed at this time had already reached 150. He would lose control of the steering wheel soon.

  "Xiao Zhou increased the accelerator and rushed all the way. The zombies behind were still moving, and some of them came out. Let's rush out of Jiangcheng and enter the national highway in one breath." Sun Yi's voice came from the intercom, with a hint of excitement in his tone. The surprise is self-evident. The situation just now was really desperate, not to mention that he could not abandon the car at all. There was no way that his wife and child in the car could face the endless zombies with him. Now they finally rushed out...