20

Chapter 20

"It's very sweet and refreshing. It's so delicious. Brother Chen, take a bite too. Don't worry, it's not poisonous. It's absolutely delicious. I'm not going to lie to you..." Weekend said, scooping up a large piece of melon meat that was not so red. , put it on a small plate specially designed for Furball. Furball crawled over and sniffed it immediately, and then immediately started eating. He didn't dare to feed Furball too much on weekends, for fear that Furball would have diarrhea. It's the end of the world now, and it's hard to find a doctor. , a veterinarian is even harder to find.

  Chen Rui hasn't eaten fruit for a long time since the end of the world, especially this fruit that is full of sweetness. He can tell the mutation of this watermelon at a glance. He doesn't know how he found it over the weekend, but the young man seems to be quite Understand this post-apocalyptic event.

  Chen Rui didn't ask, but picked up the spoon and took a bite. It was indeed delicious. A wave of coolness swept through his body. The Dantian had just absorbed some violent elements. After the cool feeling swept over, he immediately became compliant. , could this mutated fruit actually have such a use? Chen Rui was shocked in his heart.

  After the two of them shared half a watermelon, they poured half a basin of water to wipe Chen Rui's body over the weekend. When Chen Rui was injured, he had to save some water to clean up Chen Rui on weekends, otherwise he would be in trouble if he got infected and had a fever. . After finishing all this, I took the furball to bed on the weekend. The furball was still lying on the slippers on the weekend. I blew out the candles and lay on the mat in the living room on the weekend and started to rest. A lot of things happened on this day. I felt very tired on the weekend. I fell asleep quickly after getting off.

  Weekend was suddenly awakened by a sound. He opened his eyes and was a little unable to regain his senses. When another sound of banging on the door sounded, Weekend finally came to his senses. Now he is suffering from the apocalypse and he is still living at home.

  After coming back to his senses, he immediately lit candles and then leaned over the peephole on the door to check. The sound just now was not a friendly knock on the door. It was definitely a knock on the door, and the sound seemed to come from Brother Sun's house next door. issued by the edge.

  There was something strange about the weekend. If Brother Sun was here, there would be absolutely no sound. Even if there was a security door, it would be broken if it was knocked down like this.

  The candlelight is not bright enough, but there is the light of a flashlight in the originally dark corridor. On the weekend, I saw two people, one with a flashlight in his hand, and the other with yellow hair on his head, he looked like a gangster.

  Suddenly a hand was placed on his shoulder. Weekend was so frightened that he almost jumped up. When he turned around, he saw the president standing silently behind him.

  "Brother Chen, why are you up? What should you do if you injure the wound?" Weekend said with some disapproval.

  Chen Rui shook his head and said, "I came over to take a look when I heard the banging on the door."

  "Brother Chen, please go back first. I have to take care of this matter. I have to open the door... I have a good relationship with Brother Sun next door. Sister Wu also takes good care of me. That girl Nan Nan is also very cute. I can't ignore it." He opened his mouth to explain while taking out the crossbow from the space and loading it with arrows.

  Chen Rui did not retreat, he said: "Your decision is right. After they smash up your neighbor's house, they will definitely hit this place. They must be dealt with. There is no movement next door to your house. It is possible that the man is not here." ."