32

Chapter 32

"Ouch..." The mutant beast roared angrily, opened its mouth and spit out a wind blade more than two meters long. The wind blade rushed towards Chen Rui silently and quickly.

  Chen Rui felt the air in front of him freeze, his heart skip a beat and his breath stagnated. That was a sign of danger, and the sand around him was greatly shaken. Chen Rui rolled on the spot and immediately felt something quickly pass by where he was standing, crossing the ground at least half a meter deep. If he hadn't avoided it just now, he would have been split in half.

  His heart was beating rapidly, and Chen Rui felt unprecedented pressure. This was the largest mutant beast he had encountered since the end of the world. With a look in his eyes, the ground immediately turned into sand on a large scale, and dense, sharp and slender stone thorns were instantly covered with huge mutant beasts. body circumference.

  The huge mutant beast was very alert and roared. The mutant beast, which was at least an ton in size, flew up like floating hair, causing sand and rocks to fly on the ground. Chen Rui narrowed his eyes, but his expression changed. The stone thorns did not play any role and did not hurt a hair of the mutated giant beast.

  Facing such a flying thing, Chen Rui was a little confused for a while, mainly because the opponent suddenly flew without wings, which surprised Chen Rui.

  Weekend couldn't see the situation clearly, but he felt sand and rocks flying on the ground, and saw the giant beast flying up. He immediately shouted to the president: "Brother Chen, this mutated beast is of the wind type. You have to be careful. Use sand, use sand." Interfering with it, when it opens its mouth to spit out the wind blade, its mouth is its weak point..."

  Chen Rui once again avoided the wind blade of the giant beast, and immediately whispered to the weekend: "I understand, hide quickly."

  The sand was quickly distributed by Chen Rui. Chen Rui's touch covered hundreds of square meters around him. When the giant beast opened its mouth again, Chen Rui's sand arrow penetrated the giant beast's brain like lightning. A two-meter-long stone thorn with sharp edges on both ends penetrated from the upper and lower jaws of the giant beast. The mutated giant beast howled miserably, and then could no longer open its mouth. After a few whinings, it lost its breath of life.

  The crystal core of the mutated giant beast was wrapped in sand and returned to Chen Rui's hands. The fur of the giant beast was quickly separated by the sand. This mutated giant beast is powerful and its fur is soft and undamaged. After peeling it off and tanning it, it will be made into clothes, which will surely keep you warm in winter. The remaining flesh and blood was sealed in a stone ball by Chen Rui.

  When he heard the scream of the giant beast on the weekend, he knew that the president had killed the mutated giant beast. He immediately ran to the president with a bright flashlight and said: "Brother Chen, I understand what's going on. There are so many of us here." When there is a storm, we can still isolate the breath. But now that the rain has stopped, it is too dangerous. So many people gather here, exuding human smell, which will definitely attract mutant beasts and zombies. We have to think of a way, if we can't when they arrive, they must immediately disperse and flee for their lives."

Chen Rui immediately understood what was going on after hearing Weekend's words. The people in the classroom also heard what Weekend said, and they also understood what was going on. But it was already dark now. Leaving under such circumstances was undoubtedly a dead end, and everyone suddenly became anxious.

  Seeing that the people in the two classrooms were about to come out, and the smell would spread faster, Chen Rui made a decisive decision: "Don't come out, I will protect you all night tonight, and you can escape with your lives tomorrow." Chen Rui had just finished speaking. , the hearts of people in the classroom just dropped to their stomachs, and the doors and windows of the classroom were quickly sealed by rocks. Although the entire classroom was plunged into darkness, it made the people inside feel inexplicably at ease.