25

Chapter 25

In just a few months, the community has become extremely desolate. The roads are full of garbage and emit a variety of unpleasant mixed odors. Only some vegetation on both sides of the road is lush and green, and has spread from the flower beds to occupy a large area of ​​the road... ...

  The car left the community smoothly. The sound of driving suddenly broke the tranquility of the street, and immediately attracted a few zombies wandering over on the street in the distance. They swung their hands, their movements were extremely discordant, and they opened and closed their mouths to say "ho..." "Hoo..." The sound exuded a stench. When he heard the noise and smelled the human scent, he became obviously excited. His speed was a bit faster than yesterday, and he was also more nimble than yesterday. He walked unswervingly towards the car and left. Chase in the direction.

  On the weekend, I hurriedly turned to avoid a car that was still spitting out white smoke. Fortunately, they were in a new urban area and the road was very wide. Even though there were many damaged and collided cars on the road, it was still smooth and not blocked.

  "Follow me on the weekend, follow me on the weekend. We have to turn right ahead and don't drive too far..." Li Han's voice came from the intercom.

  Chen Rui picked up the walkie-talkie and answered: "Received... we will follow up."

  "Why did you turn right? The road in front is not blocked." Weekend said with some confusion.

  Chen Rui was changing his telescope for observation at this time. His pupils suddenly shrank and he said immediately: "Hurry up and follow. There is a group of zombies in front of us. They are almost blocking the intersection. It must be a wave of zombies. They are heading towards this place." While gathering... Damn it, someone is rushing over there, hurry up..."

  In the telescope, at the intersection thousands of meters away, two cars really broke out of the zombie encirclement and rushed towards this direction. If they were at night, they would definitely be cut off by these zombies.

  On the weekend, I turned sharply with my foot on the brake and followed Sun Yi into the side street. There was no way to compare this street with the previous one. The road was only seven or eight meters narrow, and there were even more cars parked on both sides of the road. Fortunately, there was a A large road was opened, allowing Sun Yi and the two cars on weekends to rush over proudly.

  The speed of the car was driven so fast by Sun Yi and Weekend. The zombies were moving, and so were the humans. They had not left the city yet. When the zombies started to speed up, it would be difficult to rush out.

  It was not just the weekend when Sun Yi and the others made up their mind to leave. As long as the people huddled in every corner of the city were a little braver, many people walked out of safe houses. They had no food. With water and electricity cut off, they If you don't leave, you will starve to death. If you can escape, you may still have a chance to survive.

  Not long after the weekend's car turned in, the car that had just rushed in also rushed in. It didn't take long for the road to be swamped by zombies, indicating that the road was no longer passable.

  Hearing the sound of the engine coming from behind, he glanced at the rearview mirror on weekends and found that several cars were following him. He didn't pay attention. They were all on the run. As long as they couldn't afford to have bad intentions, they had no time to take care of them.

  The furball would squeak nervously every time he made a sharp turn. Fortunately, he was held in Chen Rui's hand. Except for the occasional trembling, the furball finally calmed down and his whole head was buried in Chen Rui's arm.