18

Chapter 18

With slightly cold eyes, Weekend stared at the giant python. This python had to be more than ten meters tall. Even if it didn't mutate, it would be difficult to deal with. Besides, it was only mutated now. Weekend would like to run away immediately if possible. But Weekend knew very well that once he turned around, death would be waiting for him. Xiaozhu still had to take care of him, and the president with a crippled leg had to rely on him for food. At this time, Weekend suddenly felt a surge of pride.

  Isn't it just a mutant beast? What's more, this mutant beast just looks bigger in size and has not been upgraded yet. It is just a low-level mutant beast. He has not dealt with high-level mutant beasts in the past three years of the end of the world, but he also participated in killing low-level mutant beasts. Quite a few, but I have never encountered one of such huge size.

  Now that he has powers, weapons, and physical strength, Weekend's self-confidence has swelled, and his pair of peach blossom eyes have gradually become firmer. The mutant python's scarlet eyes stared at Weekend with twinkling eyes. It didn't expect that it would encounter a difficult situation today. In recent days, Everyone who was close to the woods had been swallowed by this mutant snake, but the mutant snake also felt very dangerous on the weekend. The sneak attack just now failed, so the mutant python hesitated, and there was a stalemate between one person and one beast.

  The cry of the hair ball "squeak" was like a signal. The mutated python moved, and Weekend also moved at the same time. The sharp and huge earth thorns broke out of the ground instantly and stood directly in front of Weekend. Although the mutant python did not have many attack skills, But its size is huge and its strength is natural. It pounced with its head like lightning and directly hit the sharp diamond-shaped soil thorns. Suddenly, the hard soil thorns were hit by the mud and rocks flying around.

  However, just such a small amount of obstruction bought Zhou Zhou reaction time. The sharp iron rod in Zhou Zhou's hand was aimed at the giant python's fist-sized eyes the moment it hit the soil thorn. The power of the giant python's forward attack increased The force that thrust forward last weekend collided with each other, and suddenly the sharp iron rod was pierced for more than half a meter. The fire ax that had just been withdrawn into space immediately appeared in Zhou Xing's hand. When the pain in the mutant python's eyes finally reached the brain, the fire ax in Zhou Xing's hand immediately hit the top of the iron rod.

  The steel collided with a crisp sound, and the entire sharp iron rod was smashed into the head of the mutated giant python by weekend's exhausting blow.

  The mutated giant python paused for a moment, then let out a fierce roar. Weekend immediately took several steps back to avoid the mutated giant python's rolling and thrashing in severe pain. "Pah, pah, pah..." The big tree was struck by the mutated python's body. The tail was swept off, and a layer of the surrounding plants was swept away by the mutated giant python. Weekend didn't dare to approach at this time. He whistled, and the furball immediately rushed to Weekend's feet. He picked up the furball and headed towards Weekend. Move back to avoid being hurt by the mutated giant python.

  The mutated giant python was seriously injured. The sharp steel penetrated directly into its head. A large amount of blood gushed out during the rolling. It took four or five minutes for the mutated giant python to collapse. It didn't dare to approach it at this time on the weekend. This was terrible. It's no joke. Even though the mutated giant python is just a low-level mutant beast, it is so huge that as long as it is hit by its tail, this weekend's life will be in danger.

The earth power surged out and imprisoned the mutated python's body. Weekend carefully approached the mutated python and hit the mutated python on the head with an axe. After that, he didn't care whether it was completely dead or not and just put it into the space. In fact, as long as it can be put into the space , this mutated beast is already dead. After thinking about this over the weekend, he patted his head. He was really stupid. Why did he risk getting closer just now? Why not just use the earth power to contain it? If he couldn't contain it, Coming in can also prove that the mutated beast is not completely dead. It is much safer than approaching cautiously.