24

Chapter 24

Just when he was about to take the CEO back after picking the weekend, he saw the CEO suddenly parting the soil again. The distance on the ground just now was only about half a meter apart, but Chen Rui was different. With his move, the soil separated on both sides. , reaching at least four or five meters to the ground.

  Weekend was a little confused and turned to look at Chen Rui. Before Weekend could ask, Weekend's eyes instantly widened. What was that? A huge brown sphere with a diameter of at least one meter. If it weren't for the thorns attached to the watermelon, Weekend would be I would never associate it with watermelon.

  Even if they had never seen such a big mutant fruit on weekends in their previous life, if they could eat it without poison, it would be enough for them to use for a month or two. Besides, the bigger the mutant fruit, the better the effect. Everyone was shocked at this weekend. The president was actually able to find mutated fruits buried deep underground.

  "Brother Chen, you are so awesome. You can actually discover it. This mutated watermelon actually knows how to hide the fruit. It's a little too cunning." Weekend said in surprise.

  Chen Rui nodded. He also thought that the mutant watermelon was very interesting. He actually knew how to play tricks on it, abandoning the small fruits to keep the big ones. If he had come out yesterday, he definitely wouldn't have noticed it. Only when he woke up in the morning and upgraded his powers would he be able to detect something strange underground, otherwise he would really have been fooled by the mutated watermelon.

  "We collected the watermelons over the weekend. Let's go back. They should be ready soon," Chen Rui said to the weekend. His movements did not stop. He saw a sharp rock thorn suddenly appear on the side of the super-large mutated watermelon. In an instant, The watermelon vine was cut off, and a large amount of sand quickly gathered next to the mutant watermelon fruit. This sand carried the mutant watermelon to the weekend.

  He had seen such a scene over the weekend. This time, he was not stunned except by the wonders of the earth power. He immediately put away the big mutated watermelon. The fur ball in the pocket could smell it, and he poked his head out of his head and smelled the seeds in the air. The mutated watermelon was put into the space, and the fur ball was naturally nowhere to be found.

  Chen Rui followed the footsteps of Weekend and left the woods. When they were about to walk out of the woods, Furball suddenly made a sharp cry and his head immediately retracted into Weekend's pocket.

  When I heard Furball screaming on the weekend, I immediately knew something was wrong. He must have encountered an extremely terrifying threat. Otherwise, Furball wouldn't be so frightened that he shivered in his pocket.

  "Brother Chen, be careful." He shouted urgently during the weekend. Before he could find out where the threat came from, he was carried by the CEO and rolled behind the tree on the left, with spiked vines pricking his hands. It hurt so much that I didn't even have to think about how many thorns had to be stuck on the CEO who tightly protected him over the weekend. I didn't have to wait until the weekend to sigh that the golden thigh hug was worth it...

  I heard an extremely terrifying howl on weekend. I looked up and saw a huge mutant beast that looked like a lion. It was about a person tall and three meters long. It had a huge body and a pair of scarlet eyes staring at it. Two people.

  At this time, it was pinned to the ground by several sharp stone thorns more than two meters long, and could not move. Over the weekend, people speculated that this was a mutated dog. Its body was penetrated by four or five stone thorns more than ten centimeters thick. It was surrounded by more than a dozen stone thorns. When it roared again and tried to struggle out, it only Seeing a sharp stone thorn four to five centimeters thick piercing the head directly, the roar suddenly turned into a wail. The mutant beast was killed a few meters away before it could attack anyone.