36 - 40

Chapter 36

Chen Rui looked at the strange leaf in the young man's hand, twitched his eyes and said, "This thing is really edible. It's a mutant fruit. It looks really weird."

  Weekend took the leaves and looked left and right and said: "I don't know what this is. It should be edible, right? Furball. Furball never looks for things that are inedible, not to mention that he went crazy this time. Normally, if you want to eat it, it must be a good thing, but this fruit looks really weird. Since you are the one who found the hair ball, I will give you a bite first..."

  After Zhou Xing finished speaking, he immediately broke the thick leaf as big as an adult's palm into two halves. The fruity aroma suddenly overflowed from his hands. Both Zhou Xing and Chen Rui looked over. It was really a mutant fruit. This fruit was mutated. It's a little too thorough, and it's completely on par with the leaves.

"Try the hair ball," Weekend handed half of it to the hair ball, which looked eager to eat. As soon as the leaf-shaped fruit came close to the hair ball, the hair ball took a fierce bite, and a large piece of the leaf-shaped fruit was immediately torn off. Big, compared to the hair ball's small mouth.

  Seeing the crunchy texture of the hairy ball, the fruity aroma filled the space between the two of them. Weekend couldn't help but wash half of the leaf fruit while using his water power. Weekend took a big bite and handed the rest to the person next to him. President, you can fill your mouth with sweet juice after one sip. This mutant fruit is even more crunchy, and the fruit also has a cooling effect. It is crispy, refreshing, and sweet and delicious. It tastes countless times better than the mutant watermelon.

  Weekend and Chen Rui looked at each other, and then Weekend immediately said: "Pick, pick, pick them all. These fruits are so delicious, they are all ours, they are all ours..."

  Facing the weekend's random thoughts, Chen Rui seemed much calmer. He hadn't been eaten into a pulp by the mutated fruit yet. The mutated fruit of this tree has the taste of dates. It was probably a jujube tree before it mutated. Such a tall tree must have mutated and grown after the apocalypse. Its value is certainly more than just this batch of fruits. If the tree can be saved, this The value of a tree in the apocalypse cannot be measured in terms of money.

  But it is not easy to save the tree. First of all, the fur ball must not be exposed. Otherwise, if the fur ball is taken away by someone who knows, the young people around him will definitely be very sad. Chen Rui began to think of a way to both By preserving the tree, people will not notice the existence of the hair ball.

  Weekend reached out and touched every leaf around him, and picked off all the leaves that were two to three centimeters thick. After picking more than twenty leaf-shaped fruits, Weekend couldn't reach the leaves in other places. The place where their stone platform is located is not very big, and the leaves that can be touched are naturally extremely limited.

  Weekend looked at the lush branches and leaves on his head like a huge umbrella, and suddenly felt bad. With so many leaves, it would take him a long time to touch all the leaves and pick all the fruits. Once tonight is over, you must not move during the day, otherwise it will be very serious if someone discovers it. However, by tomorrow, the place may be cleaned up.

  Weekend suddenly stopped, and he turned to look at the president, who was thinking with squinted eyes under the moonlight. Maybe his gaze disturbed the CEO, but he turned around and looked over. He immediately said, "Brother Chen, this tree is a bit big, with so many leaves. How can we pick all the fruits at this time of night?" I don't know how long it will take to touch the film."