22

Chapter 22

After saying everything that needed to be said, he gave Nannan two corpse crystals over the weekend and asked Nannan to try whether they could absorb the crystal cores, and then arranged for mother and daughter to sleep in the guest bedroom.

  After settling down the mother and daughter, Zhou Zhou turned around and saw the president clearing away the dishes. This shocked Zhou Zhou and he quickly said: "Brother Chen, don't be busy with this. I'll do it. Your injuries have gone through Nan." How is Nan's treatment going? It won't affect his actions anymore."

  "It's almost healed. It's just a little bit of damage to the flesh. It won't affect your movements. When are you going to leave here?" Chen Rui stopped what he was doing and said.

  As he took over the task of clearing the dishes and chopsticks on the weekend, he said: "I was originally planning to wait until your injury was healed before leaving, but now that your injury is healed, I can't leave Nan Nan and Sister Wu alone. Brother Sun is just going out. I don't know when I will come back. I want to wait for him at home for two days. If he never comes back, I will leave a message at his house and take Sister Wu and Nan Nan to the nearest base. I will continue to stay here and get better. It's getting more dangerous."

  Looking at the silent Chen Rui, Weekend suddenly looked up at Chen Rui and said, "Brother Chen, you won't mind, if mother and daughter don't have anyone to help..."

  Although the words were not finished on the weekend, the meaning was already clear. If Sun Yi had not come back and without his help, it would be difficult for the mother and daughter to survive in such a world.

  "I don't mind. Just make your decision. That little girl treated my injury just now, so just consider it as a return of favor. Go to bed quickly. No matter if they wait tomorrow, we can't waste time. I'll be with you first." Fight zombies nearby and collect some corpse crystals," Chen Rui said.

  In fact, Chen Rui was very happy. As soon as the injury on his leg healed, he could follow the weekend and protect the young man if there was danger. He no longer had to worry like this afternoon, fearing that the young man would get hurt somewhere he couldn't see.

Seeing the young man using paper towels to wipe the dishes, Chen Rui knew that he was saving water on weekends. After all, there was an extra person in the house on weekends, and the water consumption skyrocketed. If he didn't save it, the water and electricity would be cut off early. The temperature outside was very high, and even the river was covered with water. The bottom of the sun-drenched river is cracked, and it is too difficult to get water in this chaotic city.

  Suddenly, Chen Rui's eyes lit up. It doesn't have to be all water after washing. Chen Rui raised his palm, and soon countless grains of sand gathered out of thin air. These sands were created out of thin air by supernatural powers. Although it took a little more effort, it was not dirty at all.

  The thin flow of sand passed through Chen Rui's palm, drawing a beautiful arc and extending to Zhou Xin's hand. It flew along Zhou Xin's fingers into the bowl and started spinning. The original stains in the bowl were absorbed by the fine sand. Adhesion, the bowl will be as white as new in the blink of an eye.

  Weekend looked at the bowl in his hand and was stunned for a moment, then showed a big smile. In his previous life, including this life, Weekend had never thought of using earth power to wash dishes. This is really amazing, and it also saves water. The bowl in his hand only needs Just take clean water and run it through, which can save a lot of water.

  "Brother Chen, you are so smart. You can think of such a way..." Zhou Xing said with a happy smile. Before he could finish his words, all the dirty things on the coffee table were taken away by the fine sand gathered by Chen Rui. Even the oil on weekend hands was taken away by the fine sand.