30

Chapter 30

The rain kept falling, the wind weakened a little, and the sky was still dark. But I felt much better on the weekend. The fur ball that was placed on the side of the stone wall to take shelter from the rain suddenly squeaked, and I immediately stared at the roaring fur ball. River surface.

  Chen Rui was always on high alert, and the 100-meter-long water area covered with fine sand around Chen Rui was shaking slightly. He immediately knew that something was stirring the fine sand, and then the fur ball started to squeak.

He frowned, and then as if he wanted to understand, Chen Rui's brows relaxed. It seemed that the fur ball he kept on the weekend was not only a foodie, but also served as a warning. In Chen Rui's eyes, this is more useful than finding mutant fruits. After all, his life is at stake, and he can't guarantee that he can always be by the young man's side. As for Maoqiu, he will never forget it no matter where he goes on the weekend, let alone the little guy. She seems to especially like to follow her on weekends.

  "Brother Chen, there must be something approaching, otherwise the fur ball wouldn't scream," Weekend stared at the water nervously, but the sky was too dark, except for the slightest reflection on the water, he didn't even dare to turn on the flashlight for fear of being shocked. The mutated beast that was finally seduced was gone.

  Mutated beasts are much smarter than simple animals. Not only have their bodies grown, their brains have also grown a lot. In particular, mutant beasts in the water are particularly timid. They will be discovered if they are not careful, and then immediately run away. It is not easy to catch them again. This is also the reason why seafood in rivers is scarce after the apocalypse. Of course, those who are bold and dare to show their heads are not something ordinary people can touch. After all, the mutant beasts that increase in courage will definitely not be too weak. If ordinary people encounter them, they will be no different than delivering food.

  Weekend nervously grabbed Chen Rui's hand beside him, lowered his voice and asked, "Brother Chen, there is something in the water, what is it."

  Chen Rui turned to look at the young man who was very close to him. Even though his voice was very low, his breath still hit his face, tickling him warmly. Tightening his mind to prevent himself from falling into a certain emotion, Chen Rui lowered his voice and coughed before speaking: "Your earth power has been upgraded to the first level over the weekend. The fine sand can spread over a wider area. Try Try it, slowly and gently without disturbing the things in the water, and then distribute the fine sand evenly. By then you will be able to feel the approximate shape and size of the stirred fine sand. Don't worry, just take your time and I will help you. of."

  After hearing Chen Rui's words over the weekend, I understood that it was the CEO who was teaching him how to use his powers. He liked to gather sand into earth balls, compress the earth balls into stone balls, and then turn them into sand again. However, he never thought of spreading the sand around. It turned out that the sand was still there. There is such a magical use.

  Raising his wrist, a stone ball condensed in the palm of his hand. The stone quickly turned into sand. The fine sand began to rotate with the help of the supernatural power. The rotation became faster and faster. The distance between the fine sand became wider and wider. Gradually, the fine sand spread over ten meters in front of the weekend. The range is such a big circle, and then there is no way to increase it by even one meter over the weekend.

  Chen Rui felt the situation during the weekend, and finally shook his head. It seemed that he still needed to practice more on the weekend. He couldn't use the earth power flexibly, let alone other powers. "On weekends, you can try to spread the fine sand into a rectangle, oval, or extend it like a rope. You can't just spread it into a circle by rotating it. It would be very inconvenient and laborious to explore..."