27

Chapter 27

When Zhou Zhou and Sun Yi heard Li Han's scolding, they immediately turned around and discovered the situation here. However, they were far away from here, at least fifty or sixty meters away, and there was no time to rescue them. However, Li Han was only one person, even with the water element. It is impossible for superpowers to face more than ten young adults at the same time, especially when these young adults also have superpowers.

  "These people are so courageous. If they can really grab these two off-road vehicles, it will be worth one person's death, especially the modified one, which is like an iron wall..." The woman in the passenger seat of the car behind looked at her home The man said with some envy that the car they were escaping from the city in was a car that was fast enough, but the terrain was a bit rough, so escaping was no match for the off-road journey ahead.

  The man looked at the woman and rolled his eyes and scolded in a low voice: "You idiot, is this car so easy to shoot? Forget how powerful those people are, to forcefully break out of a way in such a situation, look at us Whoever was sitting behind me dared to make a wrong idea. The vegetarians next to those men are very capable. Just wait and see, these people will definitely not be able to please you. Stop saying such mindless words in the future, otherwise even if I am like this Even the world cannot protect you."

  "I know, you know better." The woman replied in a nagging voice. She knew very well that what her man said was very reasonable, and she believed that her husband was not wrong.

  The man looked at the woman, still a little uneasy, and then turned around and said to the children: "Keep an eye on your mother, and don't let her get into trouble. The laws in this world don't apply now. Let's stay alive as long as we don't cause trouble." The most important thing is to be a good person even if you keep your tail between your legs."

  The beautiful girl of thirteen or fourteen years old immediately replied: "I know Dad, I will take good care of my mother and won't let her talk nonsense." The boy, who was three or four years older than the girl, was very handsome. He didn't answer, just nodded, but his eyes were very serious. Simple. He secretly swore in his heart that the world had changed, and he could not let his father worry about it alone. He must take good care of his mother and sister in the future, so that the whole family could live well. Unknowingly, the somewhat rebellious boy had matured a lot overnight.

  Just when Li Han loaded another arrow, the people who rushed over were almost within ten meters of Li Han. Li Han shot another arrow, but this time the arrow was avoided by that person. This person should It also has special powers.

  Li Han didn't hit the target and immediately dropped the crossbow arrow. He grabbed the knife with his right hand and a water ball flew towards the face of the man who was running first. The water ball was so fast that it stuck to the opponent's face. Go grab the water on your face, but there is still a difference between this water and ordinary water, that is, this water can obey Li Han's command, and don't even think about getting it off if it sticks to your face. But although Li Han can now create dozens of water polo, he can only control one water polo at a time. The water power is indeed a bit useless.

  Even though Li Han blocked the progress of the two people, the remaining ten people were already very close, only three or four meters away. In fact, one of them suddenly took out a gun and pointed it at Li Han's head and shouted: "Put down the knife. Otherwise I'll beat you to death."

Li Han's movements paused. These people really have some brains, and their marksmanship is definitely not very good. No wonder they used the crowd tactics to approach him. In just two or three meters, a gun was pointed at his head. Even a person like Li Han still has some feelings in his heart. Uneasy.