33

Chapter33

There is actually water supply on the construction site. As long as it doesn't rain in this weather, the temperature is frighteningly high. If you don't replenish water in time, you will quickly become dehydrated. Fortunately, there was a heavy rain yesterday, and there is no shortage of water at the construction site now. It was boiled and sent to the construction site. Many people who work on construction sites drink a lot every once in a while and take away a large bottle, otherwise they will not be able to work in the sun. Even if they drink it and sweat, they don't have to go to the toilet for convenience. But what does this water taste like? It can only quench thirst and replenish water. It is impossible to drink it as much as you want. That condition is not available here at all.

  It took him an hour on the weekend to finally complete the 50-meter section of the wall he was responsible for. The wall is five meters high and two meters wide. In fact, it is not easy to turn the rock into stone. But on the weekend, he had the earth-type superpower crystal core in his hand, so he didn't have to worry about the superpower at all, so he didn't need to go to the work shed under the city wall to practice and replenish it. He could directly absorb the earth-type superpower crystal core with one hand, and even noticed it several times during the weekend. The whole body is covered with earth-type supernatural powers.

  Weekend didn't have to think hard to figure it out. This must be the CEO who sent his superpower to him to replenish it. The person who probably cared about him the most in the world was the CEO. Weekend couldn't believe that other than the CEO, there were people in the world who would help him like this. Now that he thinks about it, he feels that he didn't save the CEO in vain. He really did the right thing. The CEO is indeed as repaying his kindness as he thought.

  After completing the task assigned above, I immediately ran to find the president on the weekend. The president was assigned a 100-meter petrification distance. At this time, the task was completed with about ten meters.

  Weekend already knew that the president was hiding his strength, so he was not surprised. He ran to the president and handed him a bottle of water immediately. Chen Rui looked at the young man with a white towel on his head, sweat beads on the tip of his nose, and flashing eyes asking for credit. No matter how you look at it, you will feel happy.

  He took the water handed to him by the young man and drank half of the bottle in one gulp. It was indeed refreshing and refreshing. Chen Rui knew that the young man must have put half of the ice in the water. It was really refreshing to take a sip in such weather.

  "It's very good. It's great. Yes, I'm almost done here. Let's go to the work shed under the city wall to rest for a while, and then we can get a house some distance away in the evening. By then, no one will "Sorry for disturbing us, I will prepare delicious food for you tonight." Chen Rui said with a smile to the smiling young man in front of him.

  When I heard the delicious food on the weekend, my eyes seemed to be lit up. I immediately lowered my voice happily and said as if I was afraid of being heard: "Really, it's great. I'm in a good mood. President, what ingredients do you need for cooking?" Tell me everything and I will solve it."

  Chen Rui drank the last half of the bottle of water and nodded: "Okay, but don't forget to add some sugar and salt when drinking water. This makes you sweat a bit. If you don't replenish it for a long time, problems will arise."

  "Okay, I remember." Weekend nodded. He had really forgotten this. Although the water provided by the construction site did not taste very good, it was filled with salt, which could replenish the lost salt in time. If the president did not remind him, if they continue like this, they will soon have physical problems. The lack of salt will make the body weak and weak.