Chapter 2.

Campus by Vampire Weekend 

Fitz POV 

"Were her eyes...green?" Keefe asks, just as shocked as me.

"They were indeed..." the woman says. "Would you like another reading?" 

"Yes""No" 

Keefe and I answer at the same time. I'm not even sure what I said. 

"No, thank you" Keefe says with a stern look at me. 

"No we do want another one!" Dex says. "Guy's come on! We need to see!" he says with excitement. 

"I'm with Dex on this one, but it's your choice man" Tam says with a soft smile. 

"One more wouldn't hurt" I say. I start to take out her payment. 

"No payment. This old lady is curios about this green eyed beauty" she says with a chuckle and a wink. She moves her hands toward my neck, finding my pulse immediately.  

The scene shifts and now were in a room with two white chairs with gray vines embroidered on it. There's a long couch under three windows, back to back. There's a desk looking thing with a large shiny black thing. It looks like a large black imparter. 

I look around again and see the girl on the couch. She's tapping her fingers furiously against these little black squares. The black squares are on a giant blue book with no pages, and the shininess like the thing on the desk. 

The girl starts to hum. It's a very catchy toon. I take the time to examine her. 

She's wearing black leggings and an oversized black sweat shirt. She's wearing a lime green sock and a bright pink one. On her wrist she wears a blue and white braided bracelet. He hair was braided as well, but thrown up in a messy bun, aching to be let out. She has light pink clear glasses on her face. Along her arms are many thin red slashes. 

YIP! Both our heads whip in the direction. There are nine small fluffy creatures in a pen. They are light or dark brown, their colors vary. They have big eyes, sharp small teeth, and thin little needle nails. That must be where the scratches came from. 

She lets out a chuckle as she shakes her head playfully at the creatures. She starts to hum again before she sings. 

I wake up 

My shoulders cold 

I have to leave here 

Before I go 

I pull my shirt on 

Walk out the door

Drag my feet along the floor

I pull my shirt on 

Walk out the door 

Drag my feet along the floor 

Then I see you 

You're walking across the campus 

Cruel professor 

Studying romances 

How am I supposed to pretend 

I never want to see you again? 

Walk to class in front of you 

Spilled kefir on your keffiyeh  

You look inside and turn to the door 

Drag your feet along the floor 

Then I see you 

Your walking across the campus