Chapter 8.

It Is What It Is by Jenna Raine 

Out My Mind by Taylor Mecca

One Man Band by Old Dominion 

Minnesota POV. 

"What the hell?" I accuse as i whip my body around to see who jumped on me. I turn my body in a whole three sixty and don't see anyone. "Oh my God! Did they fall? Can I not bring another person, oh gosh I'm a murderer" I panic out loud. 

"Down here" I hear someone groan. I look down and their sprawled out on the pavement is Buachaill Te. He sits up to where he's sitting criss cross apple sauce before he grabs my arm and pulls me down too. "So, care to explain the heck just happened?" he asks. He looks around and realizes we are about a mile away from the building we were just in. I was panicked and couldn't get far.  

"Umm, some freak of nature?" I ask. How am I supposed to say it? Oh yeah I can do this teleporting thing, along with a ton of other scary abilities! I can see in a persons head, control them, stop movement for a time, control animals, and explode things with my eyes! And who knows probably more to come! Cause that doesn't sound like a lunatic. 

"You don't have to lie, Sophie can do the same thing" he says. He flinches at the name Sophie. 

"Who's Sophie?" I ask. I wonder if it's one of  the girls I met.

"I think you called her Regie George or something of the sort" he ponders. 

"Regina George. Oh her. Miss Grumpy" I grumble. He laughs. 

"I promise they aren't usually like this. You actually remind me of Keefe, or as you called him Over Protective Boyfriend. And Sophie's nice. She's like this super elf, kinda like you. She's powerful and does everything in her power to destroy the Never Seen" he says. 

"Pff, I'm not like Mr. and Mrs. Grumpy. Nope nuh uh" I say as I cross my arms in a child like manner. Yes I know it's not attractive. But I don't know how to flirt. At this point I'm just trying to seduce him with my awkwardness. 

"Anyway back on topic. How do you know Fintan?" he asks seriously. 

"No" I say sternly. 

"Wait- you don't know Fintan?" he asks as his brows furrow. It's pretty cute. Honestly being this hot and adorable, two things I never thought would go together, should be illegal. 

"I know him- knew him" I corrected myself. 

"Ok, so how do you know him?" he asks again. 

"No" 

"No?" 

"No" 

"Fine. Whose your mother?" he asks trying a different tactic. 

"No" 

"Minn, please? We could possibly use this information" he begs. 

"No" I say and turn around and pout. 

"Please?" he begs. I hear movement and he slides behind me so I'm sitting between his legs. He rest his head against my shoulder and I can feel his warm breath against my ear. 

"N-no" I stutter. 

"Shrunk all my clothes in the washing machine 

Running on two or three hours of sleep, clearly 

There's a light flashing in my car, don't know what it means

You know what I mean?" 

I start to sing again. Shoot, he probably thinks I'm a weirdo.