01/24/24

Good morning!!

            So I have a few things to talk about, today I have musical theatre so that is fun, I'm going to do running with the wolves by AROURA for my solo performance, and I'm doing a Hamilton song and  Never gonna give you up with friends, that's fun.

            I also had an idea to find other therians that doesn't include drawing the Theeta-delta symbol, I've been humming Animal in me by Autumn J and I don't think antis or non-therians know that Therian songs exist so that's pretty good although I don't know if there are any therians who would be confident enough to approach me and ask about the song.

            I have this friend named Jude, and he doesn't like Furries if they spent money on a fursuit, and I had a dream, me and Jude were going to a party and I mentioned theiranthropy to him. He had a good reaction and then he said something about purple fur then I was like "you're a purple furred therian??" And he goes "sure" sarcasticly. It was a dream but it makes me confident enough to ask him his opinion on therianthropy, and I'll make sure he knows that we aren't zo0s. 

            Last night I had a hard time falling asleep and I had some sort of mental or emotional shift that made me start to think about our universe and all that kind of stuff, it was like a ponder, or I was searching my brain for something wise, but I did come up with some interesting ideas that give me cosmic dread. If the universe is truly infinite then anything that can happen has happened or will happen.

            I also think my mom is getting sensory shifts. This is purely theoretical and speculative, but sometimes my mom will her sound of smell things that we can't then it goes away, but it's not like a "I smell popcorn in Sephora" she can smell fruit snacks if you open a pack, you don't even have to buy it and she will smell it, or she will hear the wind outside or even here the tv in the basement when she is in her room, she never has it constantly. I am like 1% sure this theory is accurate mainly because of her severe and crazy allergies, I heard people with allergies tend to have a better sense of smell, but I have no clue on the hearing thing. 

            I don't think my mom does get sensory shifts or anything like that it was just a theroery that I came up with while not sleeping.

            I also decided to where my ring( a piece of gear) to school to see what happens.

            I'll update later!!

             So school was incredibly boring and I had no shifts at all. But I have to vent a little, so scroll down if you don't feel like reading it.

            So I don't like school. I hate learning if I don't want to learn it, I can't do something if I'm not interested and that's because I have ADHD but that's not important. My mom got mad at me even though grades don't matter for the rest of the year because I already got into my high school and the high school doesn't check grades mid year, off track again, so my mom was lecturing me about missing homework and stuff and I was keeping calm, showing that I was engaged by saying "okay, I understand, alright" and stuff like that. Then she told me to stop just saying okay to get out of stuff, but what else do I do?

             If I cry I'm being dramatic, bratty, childish, I'm just crying to get out of it. When I try to talk about it I'm arguing with her, when I don't say anything I'm not listening, when I say okay and alright I'm not even sorry. Walking a way is disrespectful, even though that is what they tell me to do, ignoring it is not an acceptable thing to do at all, agreeing means I'm being fake, how do they want me to respond? I don't get it, but I'm gonna stop here so I don't end up crying in the shower 

——————

            I asked Jude about his opinion on Alterhumans, but I have no response, I didn't mention the 9 year old but I did go down a rabbit hole and based on what I found she might be a therian, there is evidence of it but not too much. That's it for now. :)