05/05/24

Cinco de mayo!!

No I didn't have tacos.

Yeah so on those dance competitions, the first one was my team dance and we scored silver, which is like the 2nd best out of 6 outcomes in that competition, and we place second in our respective category out of o think 10 dances, but I'm not mad about it because the team that beat us out for first was the younger team from our studio. Those kids are literally so awsome. The second dance was a different day btw. But we scored Platinum, which is the best, and placed first out of 12 in our respective category, which was especially surprising because the second day, we were the only hiphop dance in our category, and the judges are really biased towards modern and contemporary dances. There was a lot I could have done better on in our second dance. 

After said performance I had a big sensory shift, the music was like tearing my eardrums it was so loud. 

When we were driving home my dad told me to grow up because I was embarrassed to pay with coins and my mom told me I was a spoiled brat because I didn't want to to pay with coins.

:/

I had a really strong stantler phantom shift on the way home, at it was so weird because it clipped through a bunch of random stuff in my car. It was really weird. 

I practiced some quads today and I feel pretty good :)

Kintype of the day: Pikachu

«Jesse»