02/26/24

Hello!!

So yesterday night I had a memory from my thetiotype, last night I was on top of my lift bed and I couldn't sleep so I grabbed my blanket and pillow and tried to fall asleep under my desk (it didn't work) but I did have a memory, I was under my caretaker's bed, scared of something, probably fireworks, and my care taker was sleeping on top of the bed, not waking up. I think it was a memory from when I was older, I think that I died of old age.

Also a random kid at my school just ran up half the stairs on all fours, people started calling him a furry and I was like: Guys chill, you can't be making fun of him because you probably still do that in your own home, and they left the guy alone, although I don't thing he is a therian because he is a huge furry-hater and makes some weird Zo0 jokes all the time and I doubt that if he was a therian he would make a joke like that.

This is random, but the best part of being an artist is that you can be like: "I wish I was in Warrior Cats" then you can draw yourself into warrior cats and make a comic strip 

Also I found out the amount of people I have in my grade is really small compared to a bunch of other people. Hopefully there will be other alterhumans at the high school I'm going to because class of 2028 has like almost four times the amount of students in my grade right now.

I would host a howl if I could but I can't cuz I'm a minor, and the people I would be inviting would be people I've only met online:((

That's all I got rn, if anything happens I'll update.

(Scroll past if you don't want to read this)Vent:

———

So of course something had to happen. I was really happy too. Basically My mom is forcing me to do a 70 question assignment that is optional and isn't for any points and she just decided she wanted to invalidate me. I kept my mouth shut because I don't want to have to have my mom accusing me of setting "ridiculous" boundaries, but her boundary is to not get texted while driving. :I  So I got a good mark on my test, like really good, and I've been getting low marks but I finally got a good one, my teacher personally came up to me to tell me he was proud. So I was like: Mom!! Look at the grade I got!! She looks at it and goes: Yeah, this is good but you're still failing, and she just hands it back to me. Like, how bad of a mom do you have to be for the teacher that your daughter does not like validating her more than you do. My own mother!! Like- what the heck??

———

Also I saw on the news, there is a new kind of anaconda found in the Amazon, and it's HUGE so now I have a new animal that I love. It's funny because I never liked snakes, except now there is like a six meter long anaconda, and I'm in love XD

I really thought nothing else significant would happen today but I got poked in the eye! So Fun! /sar It's a little swollen, that's all, but I don't want it to become discolored because my 8th grade graduation photos are in two weeks :/

<Jesse>