04/09/24

I forgot to come back and write more later lol.

          So about the shapeshifter-kin, I've been trying to figure out what it could be, most of the stuff I heard were mischievous little creatures but I'm not mischievous, so idk and the other thing I could think of was mysterious, and I'm not mysterious, I have  an online journal about myself that anyone can access which doesn't scream mysterious lol.

           If anyone knows any shapeshifting creatures or anything that aren't mischievous or mysterious lmk please. 

          And then there was the Eclipse yesterday. I'm not in totality but I'm pretty close, it got a bunch darker outside, it was super cool :)

           Today in school we talked about mental he's then gave us a survey on if we planned to reach out, I already have a therapist and a psychologist so I had to put another box on the survey for already talking.

        I also had a phantom shift in school today, and my friend looked at me super weird when I covered my ears, but she didn't ask so that's not horrible. 

         Next week I'm going to go to Italy for my school's exchange program so that's fun, directly two weeks after I get to go to DC, that's fun (not sarcastic)

           And lastly, about my Pokémon kin, It's sawsbuck, not Wyrdeer, so I'm happy that I finally figured it out :)

That's it for now though:)