03/26/14

It's been a while ;-; 

I just forgot about writing :((

So basically What's been happening:

I had my school musical and it went so well, and I would link it but I would have to ask permission from everyone in the video and edit out everyone who said no's face and voice, and even if no one said no I would still have to edit out my face, plus it shows where I go to school and the names of some of my teachers which I can't let anyone know here because privacy.

My science teacher gave me an assignment that is so unintentionally evil because I'm an artist-writer. He gave us a project to make a character based off of an element on the periodic table, and it must include a drawing, interactions with other characters, a char desc, powers, origin/backstory, and motivations. And he only gave us two days ;-;

It's been a bit since  I talked about astral shifts, but I've been practicing and researching.

The chakras all have different aspects of like... life(?) and I've been trying to answer them and open my chakras. I got as far as I speak/throat chakra.

I also had a really good Idea for my genderflux identity, that I definitely didn't steal from my friend that's a system. I'm gonna get a few hair clips of different colors corresponding to the pronouns I'm using at the moment. Blue for he/him, pink for she/her, yellow for They/them, green for xe/xem. I won't ever get offended if you use the wrong pronouns for me though because It's confusing, so still any pronouns :)

I've been having normal shifts, I've been getting phantom ears and tail shifts, I've had some semi-conscious shifts here and there and I did Have 2 strong shifts. Idk if I wrote about this but on dance not two days ago or last time either, but the 3rd to last time I went to dance I went to the park near my dance, I filmed some quads and a lady looked at me funny, I had a shift were I just sat down and chilled. I also got a high jump so yay :)

The other shift I had was was after school last Friday, I started chasing my dogs around 

I'm thinking back about the assignment that I was given in Sci, and now I want to do a character for every element on the periodic table lol

I also think I want to start a poem collection for each month. IDK if any of you read the poem collection I made, but when April starts I'm going to open a new one and write some poems.

Spring break is almost here, so yay, then a week after that I'm going to go to Europe for my school's 8th grade exchange program then two weeks after that I get to go to DC, so school is basically almost over.

It's also been a bit since I talked about my activist writing paper in my ELA class, but the first draft isn't done yet and won't be done till tomorrow.

I've also gotten the antlers from my Pokémon kintype again, and based on the shifts I'm getting I'm leaning away from Xernius and closer to sawsbuck and wyrdeer 

That's all for now though, and if you want my discord just message me what your user on discord is and I'll send you my discord:)

Thanks!!

lol, got the date wrong

So it's after school, I have phantom ears now and I had shone chewing urges earlier today but I've got more on updates w/ my friends

So I was in my advisory class and we were talking about how much influencers influence us, there was a poll that said: Would you rather have 1 million followers or no social media at all and I was like "One million followers, that's a good job, I know I would get hate but I would just ban the word 'fatherless' in the comments." Then my friend says "don't people only say that to furries and therians, are you a furry?" I just didn't answer that, later she was showing me her 'yapping book' and it's just her journal that she lets other people read, and I read some of it then I was like 'I would link my online journal but it's got a lot of secrets that people have told me not to tell and I trust you to keep those secrets but I don't trust that someone else at the school will get it," she says "I decided when I was 7 that I wouldn't tell anybody's secret and I haven't yet" so I say "Alright then here goes nothing, I like (crush) but I just found out she's straight, and I'm a therian and questioning fictionkin" then she goes "oh cool! What kind of therian?" And then I say I'm an Irish wolfhound theriotype and she said "oh I'm partially Irish, what's fictionkin?" The I explain to her what fiction kin is and then she had to leave.

That is 2/7 of the irl friends I wanna tell :)

That's all :)

«Jesse»