04/13/24

My school got a whole coach bus for the 15 exchange students, it's completely unnecessary. It's also gonna take forever to get through security and customs. On another completely random note, I had to tell my phone that my Bluetooth headphones were a car stereo to actually be able to hear my white noise.

I have a tone of snacks for this flight. I was lucky enough to guarantee myself an aisle seat thanks to my back brace( which I only where at night, but my flight is at night anyway)

Okay but now therain stuff. Last night I had a memory while I was packing my clothes for this trip, I was on a plane with my care taker. I was definitely not the weight that dogs in the cabin needed to be (I was much bigger) so I think I was an emotional support dog in my past life because I wouldn't have been let on otherwise but I didn't have a service dog vest on. For the shapeshifting kin, I'm thinking some type of Fae or possibly kitsune, it also could be an alien kin, but I've ruled out Pokémon, Mlp, and chameleon from Wof. For my sawsbuck kin, I had a memory shift, it was the smell of the forest and a static image of said forest with other dearling (summer)

I'm happy that I can have my freedom through, my parents are strict and worry to much, but my teachers trust me and know that I am responsible. I get to have some freedom finally and people aren't blatantly pointing out my insecurities. I prefer silent judgement because half the time I'm not paying enough attention to them to realize.

Hopefully nobody sitting next to me looks over my shoulder and starts to read my therian journal (which is going to be offline cause I can't access the internet on the plane)

I hope I don't shift on the plane

Okay that's it for now (and probably today)

Bye!!

Kin type of the day: fruitbat

«Jesse»