kitchen counter ❗️

tw - smuttttt

billies pov

"those award shows are long as fucckkkkk", she said seductively into my ear as we ran to the car, trying our best to avoid the press. 

once we were in the car, she placed her hand on my thigh, looking deeply into my ears, looking for something deep inside me. 

"i know baby im sorry, they're so stupid but you know i have to. plus i wonnnnn". 

i say in response, grinning widely at her as she places a kiss on my lips. 

no one knows about us except for my family and friends, and if any of the fans find out, my life will be ruined. the internet ruins my life daily, and im not ready for this new relationship to be ruined yet. 

the car drives us to my house, and i take her hand as we jump out of the car, running towards the front door. 

i can tell by the way she stares into my eyes, and touches my thighs, almost too close, that shes wanting something, and i know i can give it to her.

we finally reach the front door and at this point her eyes alone are begging me. 

"your horny as fuck", i tease as i peck her on the lips, and lead her into the kitchen, picking her up and placing her on the counter. 

she giggles in response, and i find the chance to turn her on even more. 

"im about to make you scream my name like youv'e never screamed anyones name before.", i whisper into her ear, hoping its enough to prepare her for what im about to do. 

no ones home, because i live alone and the privacy, although sometimes is limited, feels great. 

--

soon enough, our tongues became intertwined as i held my grip tight on her boobs. the room feels hot, almost steamy and i can feel my body tingling under her touch, begging internally for more. 

i place one small kiss on the side of her neck, right where im used to, and a shiver runs down her spine, making her shake slightly. i graze my lips over the sweet spot on her neck and she shivers again. then, i press my lips in and start to cricle my tongue, sucking hard, and breathing softly onto her neck. 

the soft moans that escape her mouth instantly make my inner thighs throb, screaming for more. 

"please billie, fuck me", she whsipers between short breaths. 

"what did you say mama", i say as i stop kissing her neck, looking up at her, my hands still placed firmly on her thighs. 

at this angle my face is just slightly under hers and she leans down to kiss me passionately. 

i tap her shoudlers lightly, silently letting her know she should take her shirt off. 

i help her undo the buttons and pull it off from around her shoulders, and she does the same for me. then i reach around her back and unclip her bra strap, letting it fall off her body and to the floor. again she copies me and unclips my bra straip, peeling it off my body and chucking it to the side. 

"is this okay?", i whisper, begging silently for permission, with my hands on the button of her shorts. 

she nods a silent agreement, and almost instantly her shorts are on the floor, revealing her beautiful body. i lay her down on the kitchen counter and climb up myself, leaning over the top of her now. i peel back her underwear, revealing her throbbing clit. 

i softly lay her legs down and manoeuvre my body over hers so that my face is just inches away from hers. 

i place a soft kiss on her forehead, nose and lips, and then slowly make my way down her body, leaving small hickeys as i go. 

soon enough, my fingers find her throbbing clit and i tease carefully, staring her in the eyes as she lets out small moans that cause my clit to throb as well. 

"please bil-", she lets out with a heavy breathe, my fingers nearly enough to make her cum. 

"please what baby?", i whisper back, wanting her to beg for it. 

i slowly slip my fingers inside of her, as i kiss her stomach, my extra hand on the inside of her thigh. 

"fuck me billie please", she whispers. 

i want to tease her but i can't wait long enough to taste her and i move my body down towards her thighs, my head in between her legs now. 

My tongue caresses her throbbing clit, and my fingers slip in and out of her hole, getting faster by the second. 

"PLEASE BILLIE", she says loudly, almost screaming my name. 

"almost there baby" i whisper back, grinning as i bite my teeth down softly on her wet clit. her hips thrust up and down on the kitchen counter, in time with my fingers and my tongue, and soon enough my fingers slide out of her whole, and my tongue moves its way down to her hole slipping inside. 

she tastes so good, and my tongue feels so nice inside of her. i let out soft moans against her clit, as i feel her coming to her climax. my tongue moves fast inside of her, in and out, causing her to moan loudly. 

"YES BILLIE FUCK", she yells. 

"BILLIE", she screams my name so loud, and instantly i feel proud of what ive done. my whole body is shaking with excitement, as i feel her fresh cum drip down my throat, my tongue still inside her as she climaxes. 

i slowly pull my tongue out and move my mouth up to her clit and bite down hard, giving her one last taste of me. 

i let her high calm down and then move to sit between her naked legs, my naked body fitting perfectly between hers. 

i look up at her and instantly feel love sreading throughout my whole body. 

"did you enjoy that baby?", i whisper. 

she nods but picks herself off the counter, walking to our bedroom, and returning a few seconds later with something behind her back. 

"not as much as your about to enjoy this", she whispers into the ecoing kitchen, as she pulls the strap from behind her back with a cheeky grin on her face. 

_________________________________

this was so heated hope u horny cuties enjoy.