hospital visit 2

!!you have to read 'WAKE UP BILLIE' for this to make sense, and if you have, here is part 2!!

y/ns pov

"baby i cant understand you right now. i promise were getting help right now, your gonna be okay", i say, with my hand resting on her back. 

she looks at me confused, with pain filling her eyes, as i hold the phone to my face. 

"911 whats your emergency", i hear from the other end of the line. 

"hi, im just here with my girlfriend, and we were riding horses, and i think she must've fell off her horse when she was by herself. she hit her head really hard, and its bleeding at the back, and her ankle is defintiely broken", i say, speaking fast to try and get them here faster. 

"okay, where are you located? we will send an ambulance right away", she says. 

i tell her where we are, and that theres more people coming to help us. 

"alright. and do you know how long she was unconscious for?", she asks. 

"well she answered a phone call, and we left her and we didnt see her for another 20 minutes or so. she was unconscious until a few minutes after i found her but i dont actually know when it happened..", i say. 

"baby-", billie says croakily, calming down from her sobbing. 

i look up at her, waiting for her to say something more, as i hear a keyboard clicking on the other end of the phone. 

"i hung up with my mom at 1:22, i think it was probably like 4 or 5 minutes later that i passed out.", she says, with a tired look on her face. 

i look straight down at billies phone thats sitting on the ground, and the time says 1:31. 

"okay so it was probably around 4 or 5 minutes that she was unconscious for, based off of what shes saying", i tell the call operator. 

"alright. if you can lay her down on the ground with something under her head, and raise her leg up on something. other than that just make sure she stays conscious and call back if anything changes. the ambulance should be about 5-6 minutes away", she says. 

"alright thank you so much". 

"your welcome. just before you go can i get the patients full name and date of birth please?", she asks. 

my heart skips. 

i look at billie, knowing she doesnt like being in these sorts of situations, but this is serious, and im not sure what to do. 

she nods her head at me, letting me know its okay to tell her. 

"well uh- its billie eilish pirate baird oconnell, and the date of birth is december 18, 2001.", i say nervously awaiting a response. 

"please dont joke around if this is a serious matter", she says, and i feel so stupid, even though its not my fault. 

"no i wasnt-", i begin sheepishly, but billie cuts me off, as the phone is now on speaker. 

"look she wasnt joking, i can sing you a fucking song if you really need. can you please just write down my fucking name so that someone can make my ankle look somewhat normal again", billie says angrily before releasing a yelp of pain as i try to move her leg on top of my lap so that its raised. 

"oh wow, okay im so sorry, the ambulance is coming right now. goodbye.", the operator says nervously, and then hangs up.

"that chic was fucking rude", i say to billie, as i lay her down with my hoodie under her head, and her deformed leg laying on my shoulder.