first time❗️

TW - gxg smut

y/ns pov

billie and i had been together for a while now, but we were young and i hadn't been ready to do anything sexual yet. we were only 17, and of course billie was no longer a virgin, but i was, and was really nervous. we had definitely shared kisses, and cuddled many times, and i knew billie was itching to go further, but i was too afraid. 

i felt weird knowing that i had always imagined my first time being with a guy, but now, a few years later it would end up being with a girl. i didn't have an issue with it though to be honest, because i knew billie treated me so well, and i wasn't nervous about her at all, mostly just how i would react. 

but today a confidence had sparked inside of me, and i felt as though i wanted to talk to billie. 

i walked downstairs after my shower to the living room where billie was sitting on the couch. butterflies erupted in my stomach, as i inched closer to sit in her lap. 

"hi baby, how was your shower?", she said sweetly, with a wide toothy grin. 

"uh- it was good", i replied nervously, and grinning awkwardly. 

"why are you so nervous for?", she giggled, kissing my on the cheek. 

"well i actually wanted to talk to you about something", i spat out, looking up into her eyes. she suddenly looked panicked.

"are you okay baby, whats wrong?", she replied, eyebrows furrowed. 

"no im fine i swear. i was just thinking in the shower, and like. well i think im ready to have sex. if you still want to", i said, pushing her blue hair out of her face. 

"im no expert though so you might have to help me..a lot." i added, giggling slightly.

her expression changed immediately, a huge smile appearing on her face. she bounced up, leaving me on the couch, and standing in front of me. 

"YES BABY REALLY? omg im so happy for you my love.", she said. she grabbed my head in her hands and kissed my hair over and over, as i grinned into her chest. 

"do you feel comfortable to right now, or would you like to wait until tonight?", she said. my heart fluttered at how respectful towards my wishes she was. 

"well, if your not doing anything, im happy to right now, but i dont mind.", i said. 

billies pov

hearing that she finally wanted to play around with me made my heart flutter in the best way possible. a warm rush of emotions flooded through me, as i though about y/n. 

i was so excited when she said that she wanted to right now as well because the feeling between my legs as i stared at her would not give in, and i pulled her right into my embrace, wrapping her legs around my waist. 

"baby, you dont know how long ive been wanting you", i whispered into her ear, as i carried her upstairs into my bedroom. 

we were currently staying in my new secret house that i had just bought, that thankfully no media had found out about yet, and we were home alone. 

"im gonna be nice and slow and easy this time, because its your first ever time. were gonna make a safe word for if your hurting or you want to stop at any point. please DO NOT hesitate to use it my love", i said as i laid her down on the bed. 

"okay thank you baby", she said grinning up at me, as i leaned over her. "what is the safe word?", she questioned. 

"do you have any ideas? usually its just like red or blue or something like that. "