'WAKE UP BILLIE'

y/ns pov

today billie and i were going horse riding with our friend zoe, because we hadnt hung out in a while, and also billie wanted to show me how to do it. of course, billies home right now, was on a horse ranch, so we could have ridden her horses, but theres wasnt much space to ride around the small neighbourhood where people wouldnt see us, so billie drove us to the ranch she used to go to as a kid, where they knew her very well. 

"i swear theyre so nice, and we will all teach you how to do it, i promise nothing bad is gonna happen to you", she said, as she placed her hand on my leg. it was bouncing like no tomorrow, as i fidgeted with my fingers nervously. anxiety could honestly be my middle name at this point, and i was afraid that it was affecting billie. i was also grateful that she always helped me through it though. 

"its so fun your gonna love it y/n", zoe said from the back seat. 

we had finally arrived and billie took my hand in hers as we walked to the front entrance. 

once she saw the owners, she let go of my hand and ran over to them, hugging the small woman, and then the ginormous old man. 

"hiiiiii i missed you guys so much", she said happily. 

"hey sweetie, how have you been billie?", the small woman said to her. 

"busy but so good.", she responded. 

"hi zoe", the woman said as zoe exchanged hugs with both the small woman and the huge man. 

"and whos this?", she small kind woman said to me as she came over to hug me as well. her embrace was warm, and i instantly felt at home. 

"this is my girlfriend, y/n", she said, with a wide happy smile on her face. "i was hoping we could teach her to ride today", she added excitedly. 

"oh how fun! of course we can, and by the way my name is shirley!", she smiled, and then we started walking towards the stables. 

billie and zoe walked straight to specific horses, that they had obviously ridden before, and shirley showed me the horse i would be riding. it was a beautiful chestnut colour, and its mane was a darker brown. 

"so im gonna help you ride this horse, her name is lady, and shes about 4 years old.", she said. 

___

billies pov

after shirley had helped y/n mount lady, and they practised in the rink, we decided to go for a walk on the horses through the paddocks around the ranch. shirley and tim decided to stay back, and trusted me and zoe to help y/n, as this was her first time riding. 

we had been trotting slowly through the trees around the wide paddock, that was scattered with dried shrubs and plants, and then i got a phone call. 

"go ahead without me, ill catch up", i yelled out to zoe and y/n, knowing i could gallop very..very fast on my favourite horse. 

"hey mom, whats up?", i said as i answered the phone. 

"nothing much just seeing how you were going. what are you doing today?", she said. 

she asked me about my day, and then told me about hers, as well as updated me on some things about the tour we were on. we were currently on a short 2 week break, but we would return to shows soon. 

"okay mom, i love you so much bye", i said, ready to get back to zoe and y/n.

"bye sweetie i love you too, have fun riding!", she answered and then hung up.